UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Your own characters.

:stupid:

YAY! another nonsensical thread brought to you by Massive Carnage!!! :ban:

Seriously guys whats going on? Did everyone take an extra dose of retard pills this week or what?

T.

That's a bit harsh and unnecessarily rude.

To add to the thread, I did once create a female super villain for Spidey when I was young that was able to control the gravity around herself or another person. Therefore if Spider-Man tried to attack her, she could reduce the pull around him and he would jump and simply fly off uncontrollably. She also had the opposite effect of increasing the gravitational pull and slamming Spider-man to the ground. She also could hold people in place and prevent them from catching her, since they aren't strong enough to lift their feet from her increased gravitational pull downward. She was kind of like Doc Ock, extremely defensive and hard to actually hit, but once Spidey actually reached her one punch knocked her out.

Maybe I should design a custom mate? I don't know, the idea is pretty dorky, I just thought Spidey needed more female villains.

To add to the dorkiness, her name was Gale Newton, which was a play on Galileo and Sir Issac Newton. I never could think up a code name for her..

Edited by Joe Hill

Actually I made a character with those exact powers Joe. I called him Gravitron. That was a good few years ago now. I dunno if I still have the designs. I think its so weird that someone else had the same idea as me.

Make your own characters of fantasy. Now you can show your characters of creation. You should be amazed at your creation. :thumbsup:

I struggled at first but then I of course realised that these words are printed on the front of a condom packet. :wub:

I really hope my condoms don't make my own characters of creation, or else they aren't doing their job at all! I definitely would not be amazed at my creation! :lol:

Make your own characters of fantasy. Now you can show your characters of creation. You should be amazed at your creation. :thumbsup:

I struggled at first but then I of course realised that these words are printed on the front of a condom packet. :wub:

Condom's? God I've used a condom before. :blush: My cousin collects comdoms. (Retard)

Yeah of course... seriously you're not going to tell me that reading that first post made any sense without translating it into english? and if it did what exactly has he added to his own thread so far...

Condom's? God I've used a condom before. :blush: My cousin collects comdoms. (Retard)

You hear all about this crap. <_< Condoms, Dildos, Cameltoes. All of it.

Are his contributions to the thread so far say a grand total of Nothing other than "look at me I have the mind of a stoned chimpanzee".

Perhaps I am being harsh, but for fucks sakes... you can't tell me you want the board to become somewhere where gibberish is the norm and 90% of the posts seem to be written by a bunch of semi literate 5yr olds?

T.

Yeah of course... seriously you're not going to tell me that reading that first post made any sense without translating it into english? and if it did what exactly has he added to his own thread so far...

You hear all about this crap. <_< Condoms, Dildos, Cameltoes. All of it.

Are his contributions to the thread so far say a grand total of Nothing other than "look at me I have the mind of a stoned chimpanzee".

Perhaps I am being harsh, but for fucks sakes... you can't tell me you want the board to become somewhere where gibberish is the norm and 90% of the posts seem to be written by a bunch of semi literate 5yr olds?

T.

Don't hold back TBT.....just say what you think :lol: I am absolutely pissing myself here .....priceless ,absolutely priceless :lol:

Actually I made a character with those exact powers Joe. I called him Gravitron. That was a good few years ago now. I dunno if I still have the designs. I think its so weird that someone else had the same idea as me.

It's cool that we both created a very similar character!

Gravitron like the carnival ride space ship? I remember that, it got banned from our fair because kids would turn themselves upside down, but then not turn themselves right-side up again when the ride slowed down. So there were a lot of injuries of kids falling on their heads. Personally, I felt if a person didn't know when to turn themselves around, they deserved to fall on their head.

T.

While I understood what the original poster was trying to say/discuss, I do admit that if he/she was going to start a thread, he/she should at least positively contribute to the main topic. That's what I was trying to do.

I have to apologize for my part in this thread.

Don't, it was funny. :)

Edited by Joe Hill

Three words:

Super.

Spider.

Piggy.

Sound familiar?

Oh and I do believe this is a good topic, but, unfortunately makes no sense.

But seeing that this is a good topic, I believe I'll actually contribute.

Here's the scene: 1945. European Theater. A twisted Italian scientist named Francisco Cassanova is continuing experiments on Jews trying to create an Italian Super Soldier. He thought he finally had it right, so he killed his latest experiment and tried it on himself. Little did he know that Captain America and Jimmy Barnes were coming through the door and that one of his Jewish prisoners had poisoned the super soldier serum. Just as he went to inject the deadly stuff, he had a lucky twist of fate: Captain America broke the bottle and the serum splashed all over his face, causing his face to melt off and leaving his brain intact. Thus he broke all italian ties and went to work for the Red Skull and Hitler, vowing revenge on Captain America. Anyway, when the Red Skull attempted to take Excalibur, sword of King Arthur, it was Cassanova who took the sword and attampted to get away with it until he was brought down by Bucky who died keeping Cassanova's plane from crashing ito a populated area. Cassanova is officially named MIA, but I'm sure he'll return. They always do.

To make Francisco Cassanova you'll need this recipie:

Hair: none

Head: Target Ghost Rider

Torso: Defenders Namor

Arms: I used Defenders Namor, but any white will do

Hands: See Arms

Crotch: any black

Legs: any black

Feet: Any black

Other: NXM Wolverine's jacket. M. Bison's hat (dude. Put that hat on anybody and they'll look like a dictator. It's awesome.)

How do you like Francisco?

she could reduce the pull around him and he would jump and simply fly off uncontrollably. She also had the opposite effect of increasing the gravitational pull and slamming Spider-man to the ground. She also could hold people in place and prevent them from catching her, since they aren't strong enough to lift their feet from her increased gravitational pull downward.

that sounds alot like the lapdance i had sunday night, but this is Plymouth so what do expect for £20...... :biggrin:

she could reduce the pull around him and he would jump and simply fly off uncontrollably. She also had the opposite effect of increasing the gravitational pull and slamming Spider-man to the ground. She also could hold people in place and prevent them from catching her, since they aren't strong enough to lift their feet from her increased gravitational pull downward.

that sounds alot like the lapdance i had sunday night, but this is Plymouth so what do expect for £20...... :biggrin:

Another £10 & you could have bought most of Plymouth! :thumbsup: