UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Please help me!

Sorry if this was the wrong place to make this topic, I'm a bit stressed.

This was a horrid morning! I wake up, and decide to watch some tv in my room. I go to grab the remote, and when I do I accidentally knock over my old lego castle that was next to it(It can be rebuilt, thank God I kept the instructions) and it hits my foot. Lego's stabbing your foot hurts, just a lot a bit, but that isn't the problem. So I'm bummed out, not a good way to start a day. I then go over to my storage box where I keep some of my mates I'm not displaying on shelves. I decide, "hey, lets put Omac somewhere.", so I take him out and decide to put him next to carnage and Deathstroke. When I bend his knee to pose him, it breaks! It actually breaks! :(

I'm kind of pissed, because this is one of the last things my deceased mother got me, and it just broke! Right at the thing that holds the knee together. Is there any way for me to fix this? I really want to somehow, but I cant think of any other way than superglue, which would take away the articulation on the knee. I'm really stressed out right now, because Omac was one of my favorites. Can somebody please help me? I don't want to pay 20$ for him and Batman all over again.

Again, I'm sorry if this was the wrong place to post this. But any help would be appreciated!

You'd probably have been better to have asked this question in the customising section. Those guys know how to take 'mates apart and how to put them back together. I know it can be done. I just don't know how.

Why are you paying $20.00 for a minimate 2 pack. It shouldn't be anywhere near that amount.

I agree with Rad :ohmy: I'm not sure where you live but Omac 2-pack is about $7 on ebay. I appreciate totally that this particular Omac is 'special' so perhaps pay the $7 & just change the whole leg or even bottom -half. If you don't use ebay & live in the UK ,PM me.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I suppose I should have a mod move this thread. I just really want it fixed.

And OMac is always expensive on eBay, and about a month ago while at a comic store in Towsand, they had the Omac/Batman for 20, that is how much I got my Deathstroke/Green Arrow for.

I agree with Rad :ohmy: I'm not sure where you live but Omac 2-pack is about $7 on ebay. I appreciate totally that this particular Omac is 'special' so perhaps pay the $7 & just change the whole leg or even bottom -half. If you don't use ebay & live in the UK ,PM me.

I can just never find an Omac on eBay for a good price, if worse comes to worse I'll use it. I haven't checked for some time now(About a month or so ago, I never looked for Omac since i had him, I just check how much some of my figures go for every now and then), so maybe I should do that.

Oh, and thanks for the offer buttheadsmate. :)

Edited by McDurg

The problem has been solved, moc is helping a brother out. :D

But thanks for the advice, much appreciated. Well, at least now I'll know where to post if somebody else breaks, Gawd, I hope It doesn't happen again, or at least not to somebody important(Ha! Who needs a Darktide Cyclops anyways?).

If you put a post in the needed Parts section of the Flea Market, I imagine someone could help you with a new leg for OMAC.

You could also check members' want/have, parts exchange, and want to buy/want to sell postings. Jesus, I have 6 orange boxes now :(

Edited by karamazov80

Sorry if this was the wrong place to make this topic, I'm a bit stressed.

This was a horrid morning! I wake up, and decide to watch some tv in my room. I go to grab the remote, and when I do I accidentally knock over my old lego castle that was next to it(It can be rebuilt, thank God I kept the instructions) and it hits my foot. Lego's stabbing your foot hurts, just a lot a bit, but that isn't the problem. So I'm bummed out, not a good way to start a day. I then go over to my storage box where I keep some of my mates I'm not displaying on shelves. I decide, "hey, lets put Omac somewhere.", so I take him out and decide to put him next to carnage and Deathstroke. When I bend his knee to pose him, it breaks! It actually breaks! :(

I'm kind of pissed, because this is one of the last things my deceased mother got me, and it just broke! Right at the thing that holds the knee together. Is there any way for me to fix this? I really want to somehow, but I cant think of any other way than superglue, which would take away the articulation on the knee. I'm really stressed out right now, because Omac was one of my favorites. Can somebody please help me? I don't want to pay 20$ for him and Batman all over again.

Again, I'm sorry if this was the wrong place to post this. But any help would be appreciated!

Buy plastic glue.