UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Can I buy MiniMates at WalMart and Target?

Pancake

FYE is another good place, along with you local comic shops. AFX and Stuckakid are that advertise regularly in this forum. Gone are the days where you could find these in your local stores unfortunately. Good luck and welcome to the madness, it's addictive :)

FYE is another good place, along with you local comic shops. AFX and Stuckakid are that advertise regularly in this forum. Gone are the days where you could find these in your local stores unfortunately. Good luck and welcome to the madness, it's addictive :)

I'll go to FYE when I go to the mall. I only have 1 MiniMate so far. Nightwing the new one I got it from ebay. And I'm planning on getting the Iron Man Movie Set's for my birthday.

Online is your best bet, with shopafx.com and stuckakid.com being a couple of the favorites for people on the message boards. Target stopped carrying 'mates about a year ago, and Toys R Us quit at about the same time, though there's some rumor that they may end up back on TRU shelves sooner or later. If you have a local comic book shop, you can always try there, but otherwise, you'll be stuck online with the rest of us. Worst case scenario, you have to hit eBay.

Good luck in your search.

Yeah, don't bet on finding any at Toys R Us. If you do, it will probably be clearanced Speed Racer or Street Fighter figures. In terms of brick and mortar shops, FYE, Suncoast, and your local comic shop is your best bet (you are most likely to find them at your comic shop).