UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I did it...

I was in FYE the other day, just killing time while my fiancee shopped for clothes. I noticed that there was a massive sale on action figures and took a look. When I saw the Marvel Zombies Minimates box set staring back at me for the grand sum of $4.83, I knew what I had to do, and I bought my first Minimates!

As I sit in awe of Zombie Col. America and Zombie Spiderman...I find it hard to believe I didn't pick these up sooner, but better late than never.

In the short term, I'll definitely be picking up the two Marvel Zombies 2-packs and then we will see where it goes from there.

As for me, I'm a recent college graduate, a research analyst for the NJ Department of Health, and I'm getting married on monday. I'm a big comic reader, but not much of a "collector" so to speak. Mostly trade paperbacks. I pick up action figures that amuse me, especially when I find a good deal. This has mostly amounted to some Marvel Legends, Adult Swim stuff, some Star Wars, and Buffy things for my fiancee.

I really like what I've read on these boards; it seems like a great community and I'm happy to join in.

Greetings and Salutations Matt!

And so it begins... we all started with the "I'll just pick up this pack cos it looks cool" intention and here we are several months or years later with what is best described as a plastic crack habit! This little buggers are addictive, be warned.

Good luck for the wedding and I hope we'll see you around.

T.

She was fine with me picking them up when I showed her the Buffy Watcher's Guide figure box set serial #'ed to 2500 that was on sale for $7.35 from $24.99.

I fell into the habit the same way. Hopefully your future wife is more tollerant than mine :P Oh yeah... welcome!

BS