UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek wave 6 guesses

• 2 weeks later...

For a TNG pack, I'd like to see Riker/Counselor Troi with a Commander Troi (in uniform) variant.

For a Voyager pack, I'd like see Borg Queen/Janeway with an "I'll blow up the ship!" Janeway variant. I'm not sure exactly what that would entail but I'm pretty sure that was her catchphrase.

Edited by God Magnus

i think a Keeper is a must seeing that picture & Bele and Lokai i would have to stand Bele next to my c3 riddler just for effect

Has anyone bought the TOS remastered hd-dvd season 1 box set, i'm thinking of getting it now that the price has dropped from £120 to £30 just wondered if its any good as nowhere over here in the UK is showing the remastered stuff :(

I have the remastered first season and it's pretty good. The new special effects are good and the new cleaned up film is so clear and colorful that it makes the old DVDs look like some old VHS video. The second season just came out and I'll probably be getting that in a few months too.

At this stage, I'd almost like to see anything... No offense to those who are into the Marvel stuff, but all the Iron Man, Hulk, Avengers, Invaders, Defenders, Secret Invaders (Skrulls) and even more Iron Men leave me a little cold.

I'd be happy for any new Star Trek News to look forward to at this point.

That being said, I'd still like to see a couple more TOS aliens and then focus on TWOK movie characters, TNG and DS9. Wave 4 was great.

How about:

Geordi & Data

Dax & DS9 Worf

TWOK Spock w/ book & McCoy w. leaky-Microwave Spock w gloves as the variant

(... but let's not forget Battlestar Galactica either)

Here's an idea for a "Previews" exclusive boxed set and a convention exclusive 2-pack. My choices are based solely on TOS.

Star Trek (TOS) alien species boxed set from Previews

Andorian

th_andorian-tos.jpg

A Keeper

th_keeper.jpg

Mugatu

th_mugatu.jpg

M-113 creature (salt vampire)

th_M-113creaturesaltvampire.jpg

Trelane

th_trelane.jpg

As for the convetion exclusive 2-pack I present from TOS episode "Let That Be You Last Battlefield"...

Bele and Lokai

th_bele.jpgth_lokai.jpg

I think your ideas are SPOT F___ING ON and I wish they'd do that Aliens set. My ONLY complaint with the Star Trek minimates is there aren't any neat old aliens from the original series besides the Gorn.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Given the state of things, I have a new guess. I don't think these are performing well enough to do another series, so Series 6 will be:

Movie Kirk, Movie Spock (Kirk Cadet variant)

Movie Uhura, Movie Sulu

Movie Bones, Movie Romulan-Villain-That-Eric-Bana-Plays

Edited by elhonez

Here's an idea for a "Previews" exclusive boxed set and a convention exclusive 2-pack. My choices are based solely on TOS.

Andorian

th_andorian-tos.jpg

A Keeper

th_keeper.jpg

Mugatu

th_mugatu.jpg

Trelane

th_trelane.jpg

As for the convetion exclusive 2-pack I present from TOS episode "Let That Be You Last Battlefield"...

Bele and Lokai

th_bele.jpgth_lokai.jpg

I would so love this!! Only, I still think that the TOS part of the line is sorely lacking Romulans and Klingons. While a Bele/ Lokai two-pack would be wonderful and simple (i.e. cost-effective), I'd still cast my vote (and sink more money) for a Klingon warrior/ Romulan Centurian army-builder exclusive...more bang for the buck with multiple purchases IMHO. I think that this is a great idea as I'm sick of acquiring more Kirks/Spocks just to possibly get 1-2 aliens a year mixed-in with the new asst.s. This would also open-up another slot in the waves for more TNG, DS9, movie related or whatever they want to focus on; win=win situation IMO.

• 1 year later...

This Is What I Would Like

Tng

Riker data Variant 1st Season Riker

Voy Boxset like the mirror universe one

janeway

kes

chatokay

emh

seven of nine

Deep Space Nine

Jadzia dax Worf

Series 7

torres paris

wesley laforge variant acting engsin wesley

obrien bashir

Series 8

kim tuvok Variant Scorpion Kim

troi crusher

neelix the gift kes

Series 9

Quark Odo

lt Cary kazon

movie picard and riker

Series 10

kira Ezri

admiral janeway borg queen

movie worf and data

Andorian

th_andorian-tos.jpg

A Keeper

th_keeper.jpg

Mugatu

th_mugatu.jpg

Trelane

th_trelane.jpg

Bele and Lokai

th_bele.jpgth_lokai.jpg

If they ONLY did this... I would be okay that they weren't making any more (that we know of).

Except for maybe some characters from "A Piece of the Action"... oh, and Gary Seven.

Let me cast my votes:

For TOS: I would like to see a wave that is Movie Spock & Movie Uhura (variant could be ST4 Spock in robes), Saavik & Dr. David Marcus, and TMP Spock & TMP Kirk (to go with Decker & Ilia).

Another TOS wave: Movie Sulu & Movie Chekov, Movie Khan & Dr. Carol Marcus (variant could be Ravaged Khan), and Dr. Jillian Taylor & Movie McCoy. A chaser package could be Valeris and Chang from ST6.

An alien box set: Andorian (Whom Gods Destroy), Talosian Keeper (The Cage), Romulan, Mugato (Private Little War) and the Salt Vampire. Would like to get a parts box set to make red shirts for the doomed landing teams as well as a few basic crewmembers.

For TNG: I would like to see a wave of Riker & Troi in uniform (Variant - Troi in jumpsuit/dress), Data & LaForge, and Worf & Guinan. Another wave would be Dr. Crusher (Variant would be Dr. Pulaski) & Wesley, Yar & Romulan Commander Tomalok, Gowron & O'Brien. A second wave would be Picard in captain's jacket (variant would be Dixon Hill) & First season LaForge in red, Sela & Troi as Romulan, and Captain Garrett & Lt Castillo from Yesterday's Enterprise.

A box set of Nurse Ogawa, Robin Lefler, Keiko O'Brien, Barclay, & Q (and could include parts to make security team members and Judge Q and Keiko's wedding dress.)

DS9: Dr Bashir & Quark, Nira & Vedek Bareil, and Jadzia and Work (in DS9 uniform)-Variant could be Ezri Dax. next wave: O'Brien & Rom, Nog & Jake, and Yates & Kia Winn (variant would be Kia Opaca).

A DS9 box set of a Jem'Hadar, Odo, Morn, Weyoun and Martok.

VGER: a box set of Janeway, Tuvok, Paris, Kim & the Doctor (with a part to make the Doctor the ECH) and a second box set of Chakotay, B'Ellana, Seven of Nine, Neelix and Kes (with parts to make them go from Marquis to Starfeet and for 7 to go from borg to silversuit.)

Enterprise: a box set of Archer (with Porthos), Tucker, Sato, Mayweather & Reed. A second box set: Hayes, T'Pol, Suliban, Phlox and Dr. Soong.

However, I know we can all dream but I am not holding my breath until they are made because we will not likely see them unless someone makes them underground or is very busy customizing.

Those are my dream minimates from the Trek universe.

Edited by Captain Paco