UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Trek Series 4 this week!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet customs! I managed to snag a complete set of series 4 plus two extra Borg/Picard packs for $30. I made a Wesley Crusher and a Q with my extras. I'm going to have to look for a few more, I guess.

What'd you use or the Q custom, I on't think we talked about mking that one when we were throwing quick custom ideas around?

Well I'm loving playing with my Borg's, all they need is a queen

I'm free!post-638-1219828606_thumb.jpg

Oh God, Not "Are You Being Served?" It's the "Three's Company" of the BBC. :lol:

No, "Man about the house" is the "Three's Company" of the BBC. You Americans can't even write an original bad sitcom. You have to license them from the Brits (Yes, the spinoffs as well)! LOL Not that the CBC is putting out timeless masterpieces or anything.

Edited by cylonchaney

Well I'm loving playing with my Borg's, all they need is a queen

I'm free!post-638-1219828606_thumb.jpg

Oh God, Not "Are You Being Served?" It's the "Three's Company" of the BBC. :lol:

No, "Man about the house" is the "Three's Company" of the BBC. You Americans can't even write an original bad sitcom. You have to license them from the Brits (Yes, the spinoffs as well)! LOL Not that the CBC is putting out timeless masterpieces or anything.

Hmmm....I'll need to check out this "Man about the house". :lol:

Sweet customs! I managed to snag a complete set of series 4 plus two extra Borg/Picard packs for $30. I made a Wesley Crusher and a Q with my extras. I'm going to have to look for a few more, I guess.

What'd you use or the Q custom, I on't think we talked about mking that one when we were throwing quick custom ideas around?

I used Helo's head and Husker's hairpiece. It's not the best around. The eyes are a bit off but the mouth is perfect.

post-1173-1219964201_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Any other quick-custom ideas out there for this series?

This is the first wave that I bought multiple sets, and now I'm wishing I had stocked up on the earlier waves a bit more. For the ST:TWOK Spock, I went with a Sarek head from Series 3. Scotty's oven mitts also go well with the figure.

What's everyone doing with their extra engineering suit Scotty? A grimacing SM3 Peter Parker head and a red sharpie might make for a good crispy cadet. I'm also thinking black legs, white torso and arms, a black jacket (not the sleeves) plus the variant old Scotty head would work for his Next Generation appearance.

winkerbean, your pictures are just incredible...

Here is a picture of my Borg, I switched the arms on one and reversed the chest plate.

I would love a 5-pack, Locutus, Borg Queen, 2 Drones and 1 semi-assimilated human.

I would probably buy multiple Borg packages. I bought two 2-packs from www.startrek.com with the Picard/Borg Drone.

Hey Art Asylum and DST, bring on more Borg!

b46mhx.jpg