UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man Thru the Ages mask question

thatblockoguy

For anyone who owns this set, how well does the pointy mask clip and stay on to the head, is it an improvement over the zombie version ? Can it flip up or does it have to be balanced?

Looks to be exactly the same molds...

T.

That's odd, because the zombie one fits fine for me. I guess I was just lucky...

Vig

I think it is the same mold but i have not opened my zombie set. as for the boxset, mine fits really well but does not open at all i have to take it off and then rest it on the top of the head. it has to due where the holes are, they are at the right hight for having it down but too low to have it up. so i normally leave it down, besides the face is not to my liking.

• 2 weeks later...

My zombie version did have a bad time holding on to the mask, suffice it to say i wasn't looking forward to the normal version. When i did get it though, I was pleasently surprised to find out that the mask fit perfectly. It wont slide up to reveal his face, but it looks great in its normal position. I don't think you can move it up due to the design of the actual minimate head. Its a cylinder not a spherical head. the mask would sit too far away from the face and not look good if it was made to move up and down.