UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Weeeeee!

Jatta Pake

Mine too! I'm located in SD. Apparently it was a 5.8. It was fun. I am on the 4th floor (top floor) and standing talking with someone while the building was swaying. When the shaking happened, I initially didn't notice a thing since guys are up on the roof doing some construction stuff. That guy I was talking with had some weird face and said it was an earthquake. It was long, but fun!

Edited by storm 1:08

We had an earthquake?

I'm sitting at my desk and didn't feel a thing... ( I'm about a mile from Downtown S.D.)

T.

I'm 12 miles out of downtown, don't know where the earthquake originated from, but I didn't feel a thing... Though two minimates on the top of my computer have fallen down....

-CloneMe

PS-BHM, you're still here?!

I'm in Santa Monica today and whenever I'm here I think about the stupid tsunami show I saw on the History channel which showed a computer model of an earthquake tsunami rolling over Santa Monica. When the earthquake hit my first thought was "Oh God, I hope this isn't centered in the ocean or I'm going to be swimming home tonight."

Building rolled around some; I'm on the third floor. Cell phones went dead immediately after the quake which was a little unnerving. Called my wife on a land line right away and she was outside with the dogs where we live in the Valley. She watched two F-18s fly by overhead (unusual to see military aircraft over the Valley). Cue X-Files music.

Time for a martini!

We had an earthquake?

I'm sitting at my desk and didn't feel a thing... ( I'm about a mile from Downtown S.D.)

T.

I'm 12 miles out of downtown, don't know where the earthquake originated from, but I didn't feel a thing... Though two minimates on the top of my computer have fallen down....

-CloneMe

PS-BHM, you're still here?!

I'm not sure any more . . . but yes is the probable answer.