UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

so when is the dst panel?

murderofcrows

pardon my french but what the ^&%$...ANOTHER year and no report on the DST panel?

you would think someone from this board would have some information....i mean hell the panel was hours ago and not one leaked word or image NOTHING? and we call ourselves super fans.

I will be over in line for the new Marvel 3 3/4 inch line....

Edited by murderofcrows

I did the panel report last year but none from me this year. G4’s Attack of the Show was after the DST: Minimates panel so people went in the DST panel and filled it up. I was in the Heroes (they showed the first episode of the new season and it was awesome!) and Lost panel in another hall right before the Minimates panel thinking that it wouldn’t fill up and was surprised until I found out what was afterwards. Not sure how many actually got in, though, but I believe some of the others got in and can comment on what went on. Just give them time to unwind since I believe a few of them are all hanging out together right now.

Wow aren't you super impatient... :)

I am super tired but brief news is that the new license is 'The Spirit' both film and comic and they also showed us some uber cool minimate art for the punisher movie minimates.

There was some other stuff but nothing that's super exciting.

T.

I am super tired but brief news is that the new license is 'The Spirit' both film and comic and they also showed us some uber cool minimate art for the punisher movie minimates.

T.

Not very exciting news, in my opinion. I never knew or cared much for the Spirit, and the Punisher movie? Doesn't that guy look kind of generic? A Jigsaw figure might be kind of neat. . .be nice to get some new Mini-weapons, I guess. . .

I don't know, though I could be wrong, I don't foresee either of these being huge smash movies. Nor do I see people flocking to the stores to buy them.

(also, thanks for posting TBT :thumbsup: )

Edited by karamazov80

T.

Thanks for the quick news Tim.....I am curious to see the Spirit stuff....might be cool....and can honestly say that I didnt see the movie Punisher stuff coming, could be cool.......well once your rested up I look forward to hearing about the rest, less exciting news

Jeff of the Miniacs

I heard about the Spirit minimates and they had pics of movie Spirit, movie battle damage Spirit, and movie Spirit in black and white. They look really good and as a Spirit fan I'm very excited to hear that we will be getting comic versions of the Spirit and cast. Can't wait till they work those up. I wonder how they got those since DC has the Spirit as one of their characters. I'm excited.

Big thanks to Tim aka TBT! for posting the info! And sorry I didn't run into any MMMV'ers at the con. I only went on Thursday, and that was more than enough for me - check my blog for more on that topic.

Anyway, I'll chime in and say this news is rather anticlimactic. I'm not a big Punisher fan, and I know next to nothing about the Spirit. But I will say that knowing there will be 'mates for it makes me more inclined to see the movie.

So, I take it there was not a Minimate giveaway at the panel? Or at the Sci-Fi booth?

So, I take it there was not a Minimate giveaway at the panel? Or at the Sci-Fi booth?

The panel gave away the red blank that was that days giveaway.

The SCIFI Channel was giving away a Red dress six, a simple swap of a red dress six body and a Razor six head. So it's sort of a new figure.

T.