UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mini-Aliens Movie Selection figures

karamazov80

These are from Japan. They come in pieces and you put them together--they don't have any movable joints or anything, as they are more like mini-statues than actual "action figures," I guess.

I got two of them today (even though the Alien is missing his back-horn-things). Soon I plan on getting the Kubrick Power Loader set, which will probably be much cooler, but this will help to pacify me until then:

post-1827-1215033654_thumb.jpg

(round 1. . .FIGHT!)

post-1827-1215033699_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I collect Godzilla Gashapon(Or capsule/pvc figures as some call them) figures, which seem a lot like those Alien things you ordered, Kar. In Japan, you get them from vending machines, and they range from what is equal to 3 or 4 dollars in Japanese currency, but if you order/get them here they are about 12 dollars each(Sometimes you can get them for 6 or 7, but that is rare to find). Basically, you get them at random, and you don't know what comes out.

THe figures aren't articulated, and they come in 4-16 pieces. So maybe your Alien figs are another Gashapon license? They have tons of different brands, but I just collect Godzilla and Ultraman.

• 4 months later...
As we're talking Aliens & Kubricks, strangely enough I snagged this today ....why? Actually in the UK we have a TV show 'Little Britain'....Bubbles De Vere anyone. This is a genuine Bearbrick.....WTF are these Japanese on?post-638-1215035562_thumb.jpg

Wait, OH MY GOD! WHAT"S...WRONG...WITH...THOSE.........SHOES!!!

(No seriously, that's a wierd-ass figure)

• 4 years later...