UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Justice League Watchtower Play Set

hypno

I didn't display it with Minimates, but I bought one for my boys' Christmas a couple years ago. Let me just say after returning the first one to the store (because it was crap), the second one didn't last long. I suppose if you're not playing with it it wouldn't be that bad, but I'm not sure about how it would look with the scale.

The sets have been sitting at a couple of local Big Lot stores for $25 and I've had the urge to pick one up.

You might take it to the register and have them double check it for you Hypno, I believe I picked it up for $10.00 at Big Lots down south. Of course the price of gas was a lot cheaper back then too :lol: My planned collectible room is still in the transistion mode, still need to repaint the walls and do the flooring projects. So most of my collection are trapped in boxes in storage at the moment. But I hadn't though of using it for my DCD MM, thanks for the tip. It gives me an idea on what to do with my extra Batcaves too :D

Does this set come with any Jehovah's Witnesses' mini-figures knocking on the door ? :D

Hehe! I sometimes wonder if I am the only one that gets BHM's obscure and sometimes downright silly jokes? :P

My planned collectible room is still in the transistion mode, still need to repaint the walls and do the flooring projects.

Talking of biblical.... how long has this room redecoration project been going on now Don? seems like forever! ;)

T.

Talking of biblical.... how long has this room redecoration project been going on now Don? seems like forever! ;)

T.

It feels like forever TBT :P Life and work have found a way of getting in the way :rolleyes:

Edited by The_Donster

• 3 weeks later...
The watchtower looks pretty good with the Minimates. Could you take a photo of the Javelin if you get a chance?

It's an old pic, I've since rearrange my display since I shift to statues. I'll take pics in the weekend, together with my Dc mates.