UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I can fight the Minimate Urge No Longer

Hey gang. I've collected a lot of superhero/sci-fi items over the years, but recently, I've been looking to get into something new, something cool, and something that won't make me too poor and take up too much space. So, one of my main focuses will now be Minimates! I'm a huge Star Trek TOS fan, so I've been buying those, but I don't own any others. But, I'm going to take the plunge this week and pick up some recent Marvel and DC Minimates, as well as the classic Battlestar Galactica boxed sets.

I'm looking forward to being an active member of the Minimate Multiverse!

and something that won't make me too poor

I'll agree with the others here, in saying that these things make a major dent in my pocketbook, anyway. But then, price is relative. If you are used to collecting Sideshow toys, or even Kubricks, then I guess that these might seem relatively cheap, but I have easily spent over a grand on 'Mates over the last year or so. It becomes a problem. Welcome!

Greetings and Salutations...

Always good to have another addict on board, it somehow makes me feel better the more I know are out there :)

post-638-1212447484.jpg

Don't let him fool you or tell you otherwise this is actually a pic 2/3 of the way through BHM demonstrating his infamous elephant impression. :blink:

T.

Greetings and Salutations...

Always good to have another addict on board, it somehow makes me feel better the more I know are out there :)

post-638-1212447484.jpg

Don't let him fool you or tell you otherwise this is actually a pic 2/3 of the way through BHM demonstrating his infamous elephant impression. :blink:

T.

:yes:

..or TBT's reaction to the words ....."it's your round TBT"