UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How Many Marvel MiniMates do you have?

hyejinx1984

I am at about 270, but i imagine before the year is out, it will be 300 what with all the new ones coming out. 300 mates, THIS IS THE MULTIVERSE!!!

ps, i only gave such a quick answer because i'm ocd and have an excel sheet with which ones i have and how many of each one. i'm terrible :biggrin:

good, I'm not the only one with an Excel spreadsheet :P I'm currently at 182.

BS

that was only marvel, total is near 400

If I did this, then my already irrational urge to get the Minimates that I don't like but don't have (and thus get just for the purposes of "completing" my collection) would be increased. Thus, I don't think that I will be doing that. Plus, I deal with Excel all freakin' day for my job and my research. I will not have it take over my hobbies, too!

i deal with excel at work all day too, in fact, thats what got me to get a sheet going

I'm not even remotely a completist, and only buy the ones I really like, and apparently I really like 119 of them (so good job DST!). 120 if you include my cobbled together (don't want to throw around the word "custom" for what's basically a mix-and-match + black Sharpie) non-translucent Kitty Pryde. 121 if you include the Sentinel.

At first counting them made me feel uncomfortably aware of how much money I've spent on all this, but then reading about BHM's Mate Barn made me feel better. :)

Well I just checked my spreadsheet and it lists mine at 203....not counting customs, but including my gold spidey and that is current to the end of wave 20 but not including the civil set....yet lol

Jeff of the Miniacs

Well I just checked my spreadsheet and it lists mine at 203....not counting customs, but including my gold spidey and that is current to the end of wave 20 but not including the civil set....yet lol

Jeff of the Miniacs

"look at me i´m minijeff and i have a gold spidey" ok we get it, not all of us are that impressive coughworkatmarvelcough

jk man, i´m jealous as all hell, but just messing with u

Just counted and I have 36 Marvel mini's (and 10 DC mini's) :)

So I'm the only one with a custom designed MySQL relational database containing precise counts of every Minimate pack I own broken down into various conditions, weights, and anti-gravitational properties? Way to go guys, make me feel like an outsider. :)

I'm actually afraid to run the query to get a count. Afraid that it could be too high and I wouldn't be believed. Afraid that it could be too low and I'd have to blow my stimulus check at www.shopafx.com. Afraid that it would be just right and I would fall into a contented slumber, and the bears would devour me with their mighty jaws.

Wow I have some catching up to do. I now have only 98 Marvel mates, Galactus, and 2 DC Mates. But never less, I have my list of mates that i'm getting or that I want raring to go.

98 Marvel Mates

1 Galactus Maximate

2 DC Mates

39 Marvel Mates that are out that I want

15 DC Mates I want but are very low Priority because I am a Marvel READER!

34 Marvel Mates out this year that I am getting (yes that includes multiples of the Box sets for giantman, antman, iron men, etc.

Well I guess I'm gonna need a third job to finish these off. Man being a dork is expensive.

Weekly comics + Minimates + Guitar Hero + Gas + Gas + Gas - 2 Jobs = Still in debt up to my eyeballs.