UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

While I mainly collect comics, I stumbled upon a Taskmaster Minimate not too long ago, and I've been hooked ever since! Thus far, I've managed to pick up series 1-14 of the Marvel Minimates, and a good portion of the C-3 DC minimates. I look forward to learning more about these nifty lil' figures from you guys & gals.

I agree with blacksun. That's a buttload of Mini's in what--two? Three months? Holy crap! :D

And, welcome. On a side note: creepy avatar. And--jeez--it blinks! :blink:

I didn't even know Darth Maul had eyelids! And I also thought about that being a lot of Minimates to get in such a short time, but I'm curious, are you also including the variants? Getting all the regular figures wouldn't be a huge deal if you picked up, say, a wave's worth a week. However, getting Symbiote Spidey, black Spiderwoman, Stealth Iron Man, etc., would be really impressive. . .in terms of the cost.

I agree with blacksun. That's a buttload of Mini's in what--two? Three months? Holy crap! :D

And, welcome. On a side note: creepy avatar. And--jeez--it blinks! :blink:

I didn't even know Darth Maul had eyelids! And I also thought about that being a lot of Minimates to get in such a short time, but I'm curious, are you also including the variants? Getting all the regular figures wouldn't be a huge deal if you picked up, say, a wave's worth a week. However, getting Symbiote Spidey, black Spiderwoman, Stealth Iron Man, etc., would be really impressive. . .in terms of the cost.

I do indeed have the variants for those sets. My friend owns a comic shop & had a geat deal of minimates that he sold me at a huge discount. I will admit that I got a little carried away once the collection started, and came close to emptying my bank account (the C-3 Minimates don't come cheap.) Now my only problem is displaying them. I'm looking into the Nascar 1/24 size acrylic display cases which will show them off nicely while avoiding what could be horrendous dust build-up. I thank you all for the kind welcome!

Now my only problem is displaying them. I'm looking into the Nascar 1/24 size acrylic display cases which will show them off nicely while avoiding what could be horrendous dust build-up. I thank you all for the kind welcome!

I created a thread a while back that might help you to get some ideas regarding Minimate displays:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=4393

Now my only problem is displaying them. I'm looking into the Nascar 1/24 size acrylic display cases which will show them off nicely while avoiding what could be horrendous dust build-up. I thank you all for the kind welcome!

I created a thread a while back that might help you to get some ideas regarding Minimate displays:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=4393

Nice! Thank you for the link sir.