UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Which Sisko will be the variant in wave 5

I hope that the bald Sisko is NOT he is such a badass.

I agree. I think he just looks better. The other one (I guess this is his younger self?) looks more generic, and much less like the actor that plays him to me. Maybe it's the angle, but if not, what's up with their eyes and cheekbones being different?

Edited by karamazov80

I hope that the bald Sisko is NOT he is such a badass.

I agree. I think he just looks better. The other one (I guess this is his younger self?) looks more generic, and much less like the actor that plays him to me. Maybe it's the angle, but if not, what's up with their eyes and cheekbones being different?

like you said it is the earlier Sisko, they did his make-up different. In the beginning the show was not as dark as it became in the end. that is what i really enjoyed about DS9 for it set it a part from other star treks.

I'm thinking the bald version is the variant. But I'm with you guys, I like the bald version way better, so it will be great if that turns out to be the regular version.

I really hope the bald version is the regular one. More because it's the newer uniform and I want the other 'future' DS9 releases to be the same.

I'm fairly certain that the Captain (bald one) is the standard. The earlier Commander version (w/ hair & no goatee) is the variant.

the more I think about the more I agree with you. I mean Captain is in the front while commander is in the back behind the captain...

I am hoping for the bald one as well. That is the version of Sisko I always remember. I liked the later seasons of DS9 better anyways.

Hey all,

If you follow the like below, it says that the Commander Sisko (Season 4) is the chase one. Not sure how that'll help when I want to do customs of Picard etc. from Generations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimates#Wave_5

Take care,

Matty-lad

They'd be crazy to have the bald version as the chase. Bald Sisko is his iconic look from the show. That'd be like having the Picard mate have the weird diamond piping on the shoulders that they wore for the first couple seasons of TNG. It'd be a cool variant, but I don't think fans would want it as the standard version.