UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Madness Abound

Hi everyone.. just wanted to think of a catchy title to introduce myself with here. Well I have to say that I hate minimates.. no clue why I am even of this site.. can't stand the little plastic guys.. trying to look like characters from movies or comics.. or tv shows. They should all be melted back down to plastic bottles.. or something more useful.. door stoppers perhaps!

Kidding of course!!!

What can I can say about them.. they are rather addicting! I started of getting them in the early days.. when the marvel waves 1-3 came out.. then there was the LOTR waves.. I picked those up and for some odd reason fell off the band wagon. I have sadly missed out on some great minimates. Then one day happened to come into an awesome toy store for collectors and kids called Toy Traders... amazing store.. set up more like a museum than a store.. with complete dioramas.. amazing store.. and while browsing for Star Wars stuff ( my first addiction ) I came across some Cylon singles.. reaching out for me.. as if to say.. "By your command, you can buy me!" So I picked up some.. and a year later I guess here I am now.. still a lot behind... but catching up slowly! Ordered most of the BSG ones.. and now thinking of buying the DC ones.. and adding some more Marvel Mates to my collection.. which I unpacked the other day from moving a year ago.

So needless to say I am back on the bandwagon!

What else is there to say really.. I am located in BC Canada.. any other Canadian Minimate Collectors out there?

Happy Collecting!

Matty

What else is there to say really.. I am located in BC Canada.. any other Canadian Minimate Collectors out there?

Happy Collecting!

Matty

As far as I understood the situation ,ALL Canadian Minimate Collectors are out there......somewhere :blink:

Welcome to here.

Welcome to the Multiverse! I agree that they are addictive. They should have a warning label on the package...

Is that Minimates or Canadians? :ohmy:

Edited by buttheadsmate