UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends Hulk Wave

Check these out.

Hulk Goodness.

They finally confirmed these at ToyFair this year and showed off the first wave of figures and the Build-A-Figure Fin Fang Foom.

More Hulk figure goodness here

As much as I'd love a Fin Fang Foom figure, I can't see myself buying all these figures just for him. Especially if the rumored price increase to $15 a figure is true...

As much as I'd love a Fin Fang Foom figure, I can't see myself buying all these figures just for him. Especially if the rumored price increase to $15 a figure is true...

Agreed! If you wait until the figures come out you will be able to get a FFF for cheaper than all of the figures put together. Just Like when Apocalypse, Sentinel, and Giant Man came out, there were tons of them online loose for about 30 to 40 bucks. Just up to you if you are willing to pay it......I would given the size of the figure and how good they look posed with your other figures.

That Ed McGuiness Hulk is the must-buy figure from that wave for me! Ed's the man!

Agreed!

Personally, i cant stand the figures in series one (wendigo, saveage she-hulk,etc..), but there's not one of series two that i dont like! If the fing fang foom is the BAF amungst the two waves, its gunna cost you at least $160 to put him together! Too bad he's pretty much PERFECT minimate scale...

Check these out.

Hulk Goodness.

They finally confirmed these at ToyFair this year and showed off the first wave of figures and the Build-A-Figure Fin Fang Foom.

More Hulk figure goodness here

Wait... On the bottom of those pictures... Could it be? It is!

ULTIMATES

Wait... On the bottom of those pictures... Could it be? It is!

ULTIMATES

Yup - Ultimate Nick Fury & Ultimate WWII Cap will be coming as a two-pack later this year. For Hasbro Marvel Legends figures, they look pretty good.

You guys have seen the Bi Beast proto that showed up on ebay recently, right?

e7e0_1.jpg

703f_1.jpg

420b_1.jpg

I'll probably pick up a few I want - Bi Beast, Valkyrie, Absorbing Man and Wendigo - and leave the rest. Son of Hulk, King Hulk and Red King just don't do anything for me. The McG Hulk is going to be an impulse buy at best. Doc hasn't ever been a character I've been able to get into, so he's going to be passed over by me as well. (Not to mention, I don't really like the sculpt on him.)