UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Display pieces for minimates

• 2 months later...

Minimate sized Anti-Monitor!! I stumbled upon this in a Game Preserve store, it was priced $30 but I got him on ebay for $10 shipped.

It's like Heroclix made him with Minimates in mind as Flash here fits perfectly in his hand.

monitor_shelf.jpg

...and he lights up as well!

monitor_shelfcls.jpg

Great idea with the skull-faced Barry.

Seconded! You just made an accessory that had always irritated me (because it's not like he can properly hold it, so it kept falling off the bookshelf when I bumped into it) into one of the best ever. Skull-faced Cap, (with a weeping into his hands Iron Man above him) here we come! :lol:

Seconded! You just made an accessory that had always irritated me (because it's not like he can properly hold it, so it kept falling off the bookshelf when I bumped into it) into one of the best ever. Skull-faced Cap, (with a weeping into his hands Iron Man above him) here we come! :lol:

Uh, that isn't the skull that Grodd came with. It looks to be the Target Ghost Rider skull.

Uh, that isn't the skull that Grodd came with. It looks to be the Target Ghost Rider skull.

Darn it! You're right, that would only work on a tall DC minimate. Oh well, at the rate Didio has been killing characters off, someone will be eligible shortly.

• 10 months later...