UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Favorite Super-Villain Plot

Jatta Pake

Hi all:

On a quiet afternoon, I've often pondered the best super-villain plot. I figured I would start a topic to list your top three super-villain methods for achieving global domination or other horrendous deeds.

I'll start with mine:

1) Anti-Monitor Crisis - Less interested in conquering the world, the DC's Anti-Monitor wanted to negate existance. Not just our universe, but ALL universes. He 99% succeeded in destroying EVERYTHING. Also Flash died. Cool!

2) Cobra Island - Cobra Commander needed a base to begin his global domination. He failed to take over a city, Springfield, in the United States so he hatched another crazy plan. He got the United States to bomb the Gulf of Mexico so violently it created earthquake and an island. Then he claimed sovereignty over the island and got the United Nations to recognize his new nation. Hands down one of my favorite plots.

3) Dr. Doom Threatens Stan Lee and Jack Kirby - Yes, Doom bent all types of fourth walls when he physically threatened Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in an early issue of the Fantastic Four. (He also went back in time to steal Blackbeards magic treasure - yes, it's true!)

Extra Credit:

Take the Super-Villain Quiz and tell us what Super-Villain you are most like.

http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain/

I am DR. DOOM!

One of my faves of Dr. Doom is negotiating with the devil. I think it was called... "Unthinkable"? Recommended.

And...er... Danger. Not very fond of her design, (I'd give anything for a minimate of hers though ^_^) but the idea was real good.

And I'm...

mystique.jpg

Together with the Joker & Two-Face

("Motherly" must've gave the touch of coincidence I got a villaiNESS)

The 3 best ways of conquering Earth is by regular turning, careful use of manure & the profligeration of worms. ;)

Sounds damn close to my posting technique :D

T.

p.s. Apparently "I am Doom..." No one else even came close!

The 3 best ways of conquering Earth is by regular turning, careful use of manure & the profligeration of worms. ;)

Sounds damn close to my posting technique :D

T.

p.s. Apparently "I am Doom..." No one else even came close!

Doom. Why am I not surprised?

A couple spring to my mind as real sinister-ish:

1: The whole mess with jean loring, killing sue dibney and what not, in my mind sticks out as one of the more shocking events in my lifetime. Realistic and scary, I thought her plan very easily could have succeded, which could be a good hallmark of a great plot.

2:Max Lord using superman as his toy. Like it was said in the comics, he had THE most dangerous weapon on the planet, and as such, had to be killed.

3:and for my third, the as yet unresolved arc in Captain America. Red Skull is back and worse than ever, and his current plot makes all others look trivial in comparison. World Domination says the Skull. Also

he killed cap.

Extra credit

74% Luthor. Now that's good enough for me.

1. President Lex - Ok, it wasn't going to last forever, but convincing people he was worthy president was a clever idea to gain more power.

2. Cobra Island - As JP already described, this was a great story.

3. Star Wars - In spite of the quality of the prequels, you have to hand it to the Emperor for pulling the wool over the Jedi's eyes until it was too late to stop him.

my plots are:

1 Let Deadpool accidently crash the 4th wall and let all comic ppl realize theyre comic book characters

2 Create some kind of cloaked killing monster

3 Vengeance takes over the underworld and fights ghostrider and the spirits of the older ghostriders while mephesto is powerless and actually wins

oh and im

1 Joker-75%

2 Venom-74%

3 Apocalypse-73%

I liked the Master's world domination in the most recent series of Doctor Who.

And I'm the Riddler.