UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Smiley's question

The smileys on this board are they a generic pack that came with the board or where they made specifically for this site, maybe its a bit of both?

The reason I ask is while scanning through them I saw this one :drag: which looks alot like Dragon Medium Helm and Dragon Scimitar from the game Runescape and was just wondering if someone on this board made the smileys who is the RS player?

The smileys on this board are they a generic pack that came with the board or where they made specifically for this site, maybe its a bit of both?

The reason I ask is while scanning through them I saw this one :drag: which looks alot like Dragon Medium Helm and Dragon Scimitar from the game Runescape and was just wondering if someone on this board made the smileys who is the RS player?

I think the majority were base emotes, but a lot were added like all the superhero ones. I suspect that is one of the defaults and any likeness is purely coincidental.

T.

Like TBT said, most were a generic part of the boards software, but many have been added. It's always fun to get new ones, so maybe more will turn up soon.

Any chance we could design our own in this thread?

If you have something you like or if you make something you like, it could be added. I'm not fond of very large smilies and nothing inappropriate could be added. Knock yourself out.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, there are some new ones. I added a package set of them and the unusual ones were included. The "constipated" smilie is named "pinch". I'll leave that to your imaginations...