UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Just thinking out loud...

hyejinx1984

I know these kinds of threads are a dime a dozens, but sometimes the fan boy in you just has to come out and talk about what you'd like to see, so here are some of mine:

Herc / Ares 2- Pack --- Ares is now on the Mighty Avengers, Herc just took over the Hulk book and they're both a big part of the Marvel U again. This can only be a matter of time, and I truly hope they come paired together

World War Hulk 4(or5)-Pack --- Seeing as how there was a Marvel Zombies and, now, Civil War themed packs, event themed Box Sets might become the norm... and if they do, I'D KILL FOR A WWH box set! Obvious we'd need Green Scar Hulk, his wife Caiera Oldstrong, Miek done ala DC's Salaak mate (but, obviously, not 2.5), and Korg in all his big rocky coolness. This could also simply be called the "Planet Hulk" set, or even "The Warbound" set. Whatever it's called, I'd love to see it.

Captain Marvel Box Set --- While we're on the topic of box sets, one with four or five of the different Cap Marvel or Kree themed heroes would be very cool.

The Phoenix & Ion Wonder Man --- I've wanted this for some time, an dnow that we have the Archangel stuff there's a bit of precedent. Basically it would be a normal minimate, but there would be this encompassing stand around it in the shape of the Phoenix Raptor (done minimate style), kind of cradling her in the center of it. As for Ion Wonder Man, I'd love to see him done in transparent purple with silver specs IN the plastic, and then much like the Human Torch mate, have a stance and energy accessories that come out of his hands made of the same material... with, of course, a glowing red W in the center of his chest. I really think this would just be AWESOME.

I really want Gambit/Deadpool...if they come packaged 2gether my head might explode XD...they're both gona be in the wolverine movie...it COULD happen.... *lives in a delusional dream world*

A Hercules/Ares two-pack would be the bee's knees.

So would a Captain Mar-Vell set with somebody else included. Maybe a skrull since he's had a history with them... plus what's going on in his miniseries right now. And this'd also appease the Silver Age Nuts like myself who want older characters.

some great ideas there!

while not primarily a Hulk fan, i wouldn't say no to a Hulk 5-pack with World War Hulk, Silver Savage, WWH-Hulkbuster Armor Iron Man, Red Hulk, Incredible Hercules [heh] and Miek.

i'd love a Captain America-themed set with current costume Cap, Cap-Punisher, Winter Soldier, Red Skull, Sharon Carter and Falcon.

then a Mighty Avengers set with Ares, Black Widow, Yellowjacket, Wasp, and Ionic [or red coat/shades] Wonder Man.

Secret Avengers... most have already been released. though i wouldn't mind a better Luke Cage, and easier-to-get Iron Fist and Black Costume Spidey. :D

A Hercules/Ares two-pack would be the bee's knees.

So would a Captain Mar-Vell set with somebody else included. Maybe a skrull since he's had a history with them... plus what's going on in his miniseries right now. And this'd also appease the Silver Age Nuts like myself who want older characters.

Captain Marvel should come with Adam Warlock for a Jim Starlin/ 70's Cosmic Marvel dream set. Then they can fight Thanos! Warlock also has a great natural variant, in that you can do the 70's look (the red costume over his orange body) or the Infinity Watch look (with a black leotard under the red costume).

I'd prefer Herc to come with the Black Widow, for some Champions action. Hey, they did the Defenders....

I'd like to see them follow up Nova and Gamora with an Annihilation box. The only drawback: the character I'd want most in that set, Quasar, was not in his classic togs in the series.

Also: Squadron Supreme box set! Hyperion, Nighthawk, Power Princess, Spectrum, and the Whizzer!

I personnally love the box sets for a themed style release...the defenders and zombies were outta the park awsome! and civil war is gonna be sweet too!! its a great way to cover some story arcs/teams without having to devote a whole wave to them. so now lets get the Muaraders set....Mr Sinister, Classic Sabertooth, Vertigo and Scalphunter!...or throw a Gambit and modern Sunfire in there!

Jeff of the Miniacs

I know its a long shot, but it would be seriously cool if they Came out with an Ultimate avengers set something like Ulti Iron-man, Cap, Thor, and Nick Fury.

Well, Ultimates sells like 100,000 copies an issue, so I don't think it's a long shot at all. If anything, is shocking they haven't made them yet.

Since we're getting Gamora (while not classic), I'd love to see some Infinity Watch characters: Drax/ Moondragon, Adam Warlock/ Capt. Mar-vell.

While on the cosmic-angle, Inhumans are still missing!

My Avengers are still lacking: Hercules, Black Panther, Tigra, Black Knight, Moon Knight, and Black Widow (for starters!). Many villans: Kang, Zemo, etc...

X-Men: (classic) Beast, Angel (I know we just got one, but he ain't classic), Gambit, Psylocke, Toad, (classic) Sabretooth, Blob, Pyro. I still love a "first-appearance" X-Men boxset.

Spiderman: Kraven, Electro, Lizard, Vulture, Shocker, etc. We know Chuck's a Spidey fan...there's no reason why we don't have these yet. We're getting the Civil War Spidey from the cancelled Target wave, but I still want that beautiful Green Goblin (rem. mask ) we saw!

Ultimates box set:

Ult. Captain America

Ult. Iron man (2.5")

Ult. Thor

Ult. Hulk (3")

Ult. Nick Fury (PLease!)

Liberators box set:

Ult. Abomination (3")

Colonel

Ult. Crimson Dynamo (2.5")

Hurricane

Swarm

Ultimates promo two packs: (since the zombies got two special two packs to go with them and the BTTF mates did to I figured as much they would have to do something like this. LOL.)

Ult. Hawkeye (Ult. 3)/ Black Widow (armor)

Schizoid man/ Ult. Loki

Ult. Giant man (3")/ Ult. wasp

Ult. Fanstatic four box set:

Ult. Human torch

Ult. thing

Ult. susan storm

Ult. mr. fantastic

Frightful four box set:

Same just zombified

Ult. Xmen:( we need an update)

Ult. Wolverine (Please don't shoot me!)

Ult. Pyro

Ult. beast (No hair)

Ult. pyro

Ult. Nightcrawler

Ult. Spiderman clone saga box set:

Ult. Spiderwoman

Ult. Tarantula

Ult. Kaine

Ult. Doc Ock

Ult. Scorpion

Other Ult. spiderman:

Ult. venom

Ult. carnage

Ult. hobgoblin

Planet Hulk box set:

Planet Hulk (3")

Silver Savage

Miek

Korg

Brood (2.5")

Planet Hulk two pack:

Caiera/ red king (3")

Misc.:

Captain Universe Spiderman

Lizard

Shocker

Scorpion

Deadpool!

Spidercide

Lasher

Scream

Toxin

Nuff said!

a new warriors 4 pack containing night trasher speedball justice and namorita

I'd be on board for that 4-pack although I'd prefer Night Thrasher to be included...not sure who this Night Trasher character is. Does he have powers related to the waster-management industry? :P

And I'd rather Microbe over Justice...

a new warriors 4 pack containing night trasher speedball justice and namorita

I'd be on board for that 4-pack although I'd prefer Night Thrasher to be included...not sure who this Night Trasher character is. Does he have powers related to the waster-management industry? :P

And I'd rather Microbe over Justice...

yea i meant dwayne and i choose those cause with firestar already made u could make the founders of the NW :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'd actually kind of like to see a Daily Bugle box set with;

Joseph 'Robbie' Robertson

Betty Brant

Ben Urich

Hoffman

J. Jonah Jameson (get em with his signature vest and cigar....although probably won't see him cause he's a variant so replace him with a beefy, mulleted Eddie Brock)

Plus, I'd kinda like to see a 2-pack of Matt Murdock and 'Foggy' Nelson

I'd actually kind of like to see a Daily Bugle box set with;

Joseph 'Robbie' Robertson

Betty Brant

Ben Urich

Hoffman

J. Jonah Jameson (get em with his signature vest and cigar....although probably won't see him cause he's a variant so replace him with a beefy, mulleted Eddie Brock)

Plus, I'd kinda like to see a 2-pack of Matt Murdock and 'Foggy' Nelson

Got to say this is just me but the Bugle set just sounds boring just 4 or 5 plain characters. JJJ was never a varient its a chameleon with a JJJ mask.Some of those characters could be slipped into a 2 pack though.

JJJ & Scorpion

Robbie Robertson & Tombstone

Betty could have been packed with Hobby but thats now been done so no idea

Got to say this is just me but the Bugle set just sounds boring just 4 or 5 plain characters.

'' Previously on '24' '' :lol:

Ain't bought them either one because I never got into the series and two prob cause they are plain characters in my eyes. If I was into making customs I see some nice parts in the 24 packs. I'm not trying to put a downer on a bugle box but it just dont grab me without a colourful key character