UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Mirror, Mirror box set!

Check your inboxes. They even gave us a pic of: Kirk, Spock, Sulu, Uhura, and Marlena Moreau (hooray for a new character)!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yeah. This is exactly what I was hoping for when they announced the box set for Trek. Great mix of characters, and they all look great. We have two condenders for 2008 Sexiest Minimate right here.

Big thumbs up on the design and the decision to go the box set route.

Oh, yeah. This is exactly what I was hoping for when they announced the box set for Trek. Great mix of characters, and they all look great. We have two condenders for 2008 Sexiest Minimate right here.

Big thumbs up on the design and the decision to go the box set route.

Could a kind soul tell me how to receive or view this mythical E-spectrum?

I have an account set up at DST, but have never received this letter ( even though I have selected the newsletter option )

Thanks!

On the DST Web-site it mentions becoming a 'Radical'. Once joined you become a Radical you get the E-Spectrum. If you are in the UK it sometime allows you to see Comic-Con Exclusives which can be bought on-line. It allows you to see them ........but it doesn't let you buy them :unsure:

Thanks pal of Butthead!

Yeah, I'm now officially a "radical" so will have to wait it out. Itching to see Spock's Beard. Heck, I'm a fan of the band of that name.

Just saw it this morning... :D

it's funny, i was just telling my girlfriend the other day that if they were going to start doing massive re-runs in wave 3, i didn't understand why at least ONE of those plural spocks/kirks wasn't a "mirror, mirror" character... seemed like such a wasted opportunity.

*snoopy dance*

Am I allowed to post the picture from the newsletter for the folks that don't subscribe?

Or will I get into trouble?

No. We cannot post pics from this newsletter. People can sign up - it's free to do so and DST doesn't bombard you with needless spam, so folks might as well sign up to be a Radical.

Am I allowed to post the picture from the newsletter for the folks that don't subscribe?

Or will I get into trouble?

No. We cannot post pics from this newsletter. People can sign up - it's free to do so and DST doesn't bombard you with needless spam, so folks might as well sign up to be a Radical.

Sorry, I did'nt realise,

Won't do it again... :)