UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I miss Xevoz

One of the greatest toy lines ever. I'm so sad that they're gone. I managed to get all of wave 1 and wave 3, but none of wave 2 at all. The later ones of wave 2 ended up being super rare. :(

Come, let us celebrate one of the most under celebrated toy lines of all time.

If you don't know what Xevoz are check them out on Millionair Playboy.

Xevoz were awesome! I'm in the process of trading all mine to minijeff for minimates though, so no more xevoz play for me. I was living in the far far north of california, and they were about the only cool toy out for a while up there. The biggest addition to the area was a target about 15 minutes away. Got super into them, then saw another toy display there and well....the rest is history.

i have a bunch of these somewhere ill have to dig them out and add them to my want/have list.

Yes you wll Because I'll be most interested in getting them :D

Jeff of the Minis

Blast. Now I shall have to kill MiniJeff... In the summer.

make sure you pack something cool, cuz sumers here can be a hot one.....and the wide open prairies make it easy to hide :P

Jeff of the Minis

ok so far ive found

skull jack

inferno fury

alpha ranger

and sky grinder

i know i have more someplace

Mwahaha! Dibs! At least on sky grinder if nothing else. :thumbsup:

Actually I did some cool customs. When TRU had them on close out, I bought every Razorclaw they had. I now have an army of Cathar warriors. Some are lean, smithy cat like scouts, and some are hardened warriors of the Cathar High Guard. It's cool. :D

ok so far ive found

skull jack

inferno fury

alpha ranger

and sky grinder

i know i have more someplace

I would likely be in the market for the skull jack so far....as these arent for me I have to check and see what my buddy needs....plus I know all of these were part of the xevoz deal of the year I am doing with 616commando :D

Jeff of the Minis

I used to LOVE xevoz, i have all of series one, two, and quick slinger from series three, as of right now, theyre all in a small bucket, so who knows if i still have all the parts! Ill have to check...

On a side note, im sad that these didnt do well, the creativity was amazing, and they seemed directed to ANY age. I remember showing them to my friends the day i got home from toys r us getting my first two, and they went out and bought them all man was i jealous not having that mummy! :D

• 1 month later...
I used to LOVE xevoz, i have all of series one, two, and quick slinger from series three, as of right now, theyre all in a small bucket, so who knows if i still have all the parts! Ill have to check...

On a side note, im sad that these didnt do well, the creativity was amazing, and they seemed directed to ANY age. I remember showing them to my friends the day i got home from toys r us getting my first two, and they went out and bought them all man was i jealous not having that mummy! :D

I have that mummy, among others in 2 boxes (1 of them being the ACTUAL xevoz carry case) cept the thing is dusting those boxes out and assembling them . cause its basicly a box of assort'd arms legs and torsos at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

I only ever had an Alpha Ranger (Who still graces my shelf) and a Dune Stinger who i believe i gave away to someone here...

Shame they didn't continue with the line really because it was a well executed line imo...

And they always struck me as the grandaddy of the G.I Joe Sigma Six line...

*waits to get hung, drawn & quartered for that remark :P *