UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What would you like?

I think you should make the graphics on this site more exciting!!!! For example call the news page "The (Mini) Daily Bugle" and just make the whole site more colourful and stuff!! Grey is so dull!!! Grey is just not the minimate way!!!! It should be bright colours!!!! and you should add a chat room that would be so cool!!!! :P

Hehe. I translated. :P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think u shud make the grafics on this site more exciting!!!! for example call the news page "the (mini) daily bugle" and just make the whole site more colourful and stuff!! grey is so dull!!! grey is just not the minimate way!!!! it shud b bright colours!!!! and you shud add a chat room that would b so cool!!!! :P

What news page?

If you can skin IPB then make some :P (bright colours are evil)

Who would actually use a chatroom? - Im serious on this one, if there is demand I could do it, but would it get used?

Some of us communicate on MSN/other outside of the forums, a chat room seems redundant to me.

Actually, I dont have any IMs, so a chat room would be ok.

I want some drinks and snacks in the staff break room, I mean come on, I've been living off caffeine and sugar for the past few weeks, how else am I supposed to stay awake. And if I put food in the fridge with my name on it, that means don't touch *cough*Shane*cough* <_< And would somebody please clean up all those Church of Minimateology flyers, they are all over the place; somebody put them all over Danny's "Women of Marvel" poster, he's not going to be happy when he see's that :P

And if I put food in the fridge with my name on it, that means don't touch *cough*Shane*cough* <_<

I thought "lurch" meant jump, so I jump in and eat the lunches. Sheesh!