UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New to board AND minimates

Hey Jay,

Welcome onboard :)

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the whole minimate/kubrick thing, obviously here we're biased towards minimates but would like to hear your thoughts on comparing a character that has been made by both.

T.

Hey Jay,

Welcome onboard :)

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the whole minimate/kubrick thing, obviously here we're biased towards minimates but would like to hear your thoughts on comparing a character that has been made by both.

T.

Thanks! I think the only characters I have made by both are Symbiote Spider-Man and Venom...unless theres a Scarlet Spider minimate I missed which is entirely possible. Should I post my thoughts here or create a Minimates VS Kubrick topic?

There is a forthcoming Scarlet Spider Minimate:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=3577

If you wanted to do Kubrick/Minimate comparisons, there is already a topic that started discussing those differences:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...=3386&st=20

But I don't think the Mods would be too upset if you started one explicitly discussing that. . .

Welcome, by the way!

Hello! There are actually quite a few X-men that have gotten both the Kubrick and the minimate treatment. The Kubrick line does have a lot more topics/licenses/lines/subjects/what-have-you and the whole Japanese import thing makes them a little hard to keep track of though. Welcome aboard, and I'd love to post on a minimates vs. kubricks topic. I have a lot of thoughts and questions regarding breadth of subject matter and design. In case you couldn't tell, I can be somewhat wordy. ;) Everyone is really nice here (or at least nice to me) so don't freak out if you make a mistake and have fun! I'll shut up now.

Welcome to the madness! I'd like to see people's opinions in a Minimates vs. Kubricks thread. Go for it I say! :thumbsup:

I'm notoriously inept at many things (including posting pictures here) but would anyone like to see pictures of some Marvel characters in their Kubrick form. If so, give me a little encouragement & I'll take some pics & try to post them.

::Hands you encouragement in convenient bucket size amounts::