UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel puts comics online.

MiniFiend UK

Wrong, but just as appropriately it's Safari! :D

Does Marvel hate Macs? ;)

Actually that all we really use at work, and I've never had a major problem looking at the comics on them.

buttheadsmate, i'm curious, what do you feel is lost in translation, because if its what i'm thinking i agree with you.

I think my problem was the one you mentioned earlier that had affected everyone. I managed a look yesterday and I'm really impressed. The interface is very similar to the one used by the Heroes online comics.

I'm curious though, if you subscribed would you be able to download the files, or is it a read only deal?

That would be New Avengers #34, look for my credit in the book, it shouldn't be oo hard to figure out which is my name.

so what do you do in production? NA is one of my favorite books so it pretty cool to see someone here that works on it

Jeff of the Minis

i pretty much put the art and lettering together, make edits if necessary in the dialouge, and general edits in art that may be needed. i haven't gotten too much production work yet as the digital comic project has taken presidence for them over my production work. if interested, i also worked on howard the duck #1 but my name didn't appear in that book, :(

p.s., sorry, i didn't see you last post til now jeff, didn't mean to blow you off

That would be New Avengers #34, look for my credit in the book, it shouldn't be oo hard to figure out which is my name.

so what do you do in production? NA is one of my favorite books so it pretty cool to see someone here that works on it

Jeff of the Minis

i pretty much put the art and lettering together, make edits if necessary in the dialouge, and general edits in art that may be needed. i haven't gotten too much production work yet as the digital comic project has taken presidence for them over my production work. if interested, i also worked on howard the duck #1 but my name didn't appear in that book, :(

p.s., sorry, i didn't see you last post til now jeff, didn't mean to blow you off

Well its pretty damn impressive to be working on something so big!