UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

It's Rogue. Ar. Oh. Gee. You. Eee.

Lobsterman

AH IT'S THE SKRULL! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! HE'S TRYING TO TURN YOU INTO ONE OF THEM!

:P

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's an X Man

You mean like a transexual?

T.

Shut up guys. She's a part of the group X-Men, so she's an X-Man. The group's not called X-People of Various Genders, so I refer to the members as X-Men

Oooooh!... Someone forgot to put his sense of humor on with his underpants this morning! :P

BTW If you are going to play pedant here then I don't think that the singular is ever applied, especially to the female members of the team. I've never seen the term used that way & the burden of proof is on you in this case! :D

T.

p.s. Yes I'm just playing devils advocate cos you told me to shut up and the one thing people don't do when told to shut up is... yep you guessed it shut up :DB)

Stupid computer. You can never tell that I am secretly laughing when I type this stuff

She's an X Man

You mean like a transexual?

T.

Shut up guys. She's a part of the group X-Men, so she's an X-Man. The group's not called X-People of Various Genders, so I refer to the members as X-Men

Rouge ,ex-member of the X-Hermaphrodites ,real name Jen Genderless . Jen Genderless was shut up with U-Guys before she mutated into various member-less X-Men. Got that? Is Magneto bi-polar & is he attracted to Iron- Man ? :unsure:

• 5 weeks later...

So I sat down to read my new copy of X-Men: Die by the Sword #5 yesterday, and when I open it up to the recap page, what do I see but something that I just couldn't help but come here and post...

Rouge.jpg

I found it so hilarious, I just new I had to show ya'll.

Apparently, even Almighty Marvel themselves are not beyond making this slip up from time to time. So lighten up. :P

;)

gillbob316, any chance you can tell me if there is a name under who did the production on that book, though with that, it seems that the editors strike again, lol, you should hear what they are like at times

I'm looking at the fine print, and I see, "Susan Crespi, Production Manager" I don't know if that's what you're looking for or not though.

omg, hasnt this tread died yet :P

Officially a thread is dead when super spider piggy posts in it :biggrin:

he like the angel of death or the grim reaper right? :lol:

I think resurrecting a month old thread is fair enough, especially as the resurrection post actually contributes and furthers the discussion. I can't believe someone at Marvel has made such a terrible mistake not once, but three times on the same page! I can see the post room getting a new team mate in the near future. :D

I think resurrecting a month old thread is fair enough, especially as the resurrection post actually contributes and furthers the discussion. I can't believe someone at Marvel has made such a terrible mistake not once, but three times on the same page! I can see the post room getting a new team mate in the near future. :D

i only see one mistake on the page where are the others?

Read the accompanying plot summary. It mentions Rouge-Mort twice. But then I've suddenly realised that Rouge-Mort is probably another character. I feel silly now. :)

In the yellow text after 'Previously',2nd line of EACH paragraph ,Rouge-Mort.

honestly, its ultimately the editors, who for the most part, just don't know what they are doing. and i'm telling you this from seeing it. sometimes i wonder how they got ot where they are, but what can you do

I mentioned in another post that I spent most of my life running a print company. If I see a spelling mistake in anything I read I just have to react & do you know what ?I just can't help myself,it's like OCD. The current thread for Favorite Minimate reads Favortie Minimate .....& so what,who cares?...but I just can't help it. If ever my reaction to 'literals' pisses anybody off I'm sorry I'm not being mailicious it's just compulsion! buttheadsmate IS Doc Strange & he knows a good speller ;)

Read the accompanying plot summary. It mentions Rouge-Mort twice. But then I've suddenly realised that Rouge-Mort is probably another character. I feel silly now. :)

:lol: yea thats another character introduced in "die by the sword", but thats okay u havent read the first 2 issues yet^^

• 7 months later...
I no this thred is neerly ded butt why dont us jus chainge her naim to Rouge?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...ntrypage=search

Because that's a character from some UK comic Shocker said they were going to make. Sounds odd to mee Rouge Trooper.... so many jokes, so littel time.

Whilst at SDCC I was staying at an hotel that was probably featured in a couple of snuff videos from the 70's. The first morning was going to be bad enough anyway because I was meeting TBT for the first time :P but I met these 'guys' in the lobby. I was happily quaffing my coffee & muffin & hitting the Multiverse on the 'Bates' PC' whence these 3 'guys' in logo-emblazoned T-shirts 'tried' to start a conversation .

"First time SDCC?".

"Well actually yes " I replied.

"Y'English" they enquired

"Why yes!" I replied "& yourselves,is this your first time ?"

"Nah,bin here a few years now" they replied almost as one.

"Wow" I replied sliding into one of my unfortunate sarcastic sides of my multi-personalities.

"Selling?"

"No,I'm a fan " I replied & it was then that that the logos on the T-shirts registered :yes: & I blurted out "Shocker Toys"

"Have you heard of us?" they ,as one,replied.

"Have I" I replied in the affirmative,nodding with a knowing grin " Have I" :yes:

At this point I was surrounded by them & quite nonchalantly swivelled my PC screen towards them which quite deliberately was displaying 'our' Homepage. "I've heard all about you here"

It was as one that they left . Perhaps it was their time. Perhaps SDCC beckoned. It was unclear as to what their departing words were but it definitely wasn't "Good to see you" or "Au Revoir", it was more a case of......

"one of those assholes,huh!"

It was one of those Golden Moments in life & then.........

.....TBT turned up :D

Rouge Trooper... 2000AD .