UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Horrific Minimate Splurge!

MST3KFan

Hawkman/Hawkgirl's wings have stayed on way better than I've expected-no problems with either, although they shift around a bit. I've always been really careful with testing the joints/connections on all my figures though ever since my Kitty Pryde figure had both her legs snap off, despite prepping them. Not trying to force the wings all the way into the sockets has worked well-no risk of snapping off, but they still stay in perfectly well on their own. Because of that, I can twirl mine around from overlapping/wings semi-folded to totally unfurled gliding position. Good luck.

I just double checked, and my Green Arrow's left leg is indeed broken at the knee. Boo. Does anyone know an email address I can send a complaint to?

I just double checked, and my Green Arrow's left leg is indeed broken at the knee. Boo. Does anyone know an email address I can send a complaint to?

I don't think DCD have a customer care number or e-mail address Jad. Might be an idea to have a look over their forums and see if there are any contact details there.

So I went to this comic book shop that's 25 minutes away from where I live again after having expressed an interest to order some DC minimates the previous week I went there and they said they'd be getting some more in the next week... I ordered like four sets, but came out with a bit more. They got in a ton of Series 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6, so I had quite a lot to pick from.

I ended up bringing home...

Batgirl/Bane

Guy Gardner/Kilowag

Supergirl/Bizarro

Power Girl/Dr Fate

Blue Beetle/Booster Gold

Hawkman/Hawkgirl

Joker/Harley Quinn

This other list below is of ones I have coming through the mail. Otherwise, I could have gotten most of them there too.

Superman/Lex Luthor

Batman/OMAC

Wonder Woman/Ares

Aquaman/Ocean Master

Green Lantern/Star Sapphire

Green Arrow/Deathstroke

Man, these things are like plastic crack. LOL I even have all of Wave 7 on pre-order, though that's a ways off now which saves me some money then for now, but I gotta tell ya, these things are addictive.

Anyone else do a minimate splurge of their own?

That is quite a list. they are all worth it. I thought I was going with a big splurge tomorrow when I buy Star Trek 2 and BSG 3 and cylon 5 pack. But it does not hold and candle to you.

have a load of fun!