UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BTTF Enchantment 2 pack

BTTF,

I got my packs, and they are awesome...

BUT, what happened to Lorraine's boobage!!!???

Look at the picture on the back, nice, now look at the actual figure...breast reduction. I remember that her boobage was so hot when I was a young lad watching BTTF.

That hurts.

WW4M

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EUTS-Lorraine-prototype.jpgEUTS-Lorraine-Actual.jpgLea-as-Lorraine.jpg

Nuts! I forgot how good she looked in that movie.

And grats for your interview in the Reporter and your work getting BTTF into the registry! That's really awesome how your community came together to do that.

Also, for those visiting Austin in February, there's a special screening of BTTF. The best theater in the country, Alamo Drafthouse, is hosting a screening of Back to the Future with Master Pancake Theater. MPT is a group of three guys that make comments and do a couple skits about the featured movie, similar to Mystery Science Theater. I've been seeing them for years, and it should be a fun show.

I've not asked DST about this myself, but we suspect that it was a printing error at the factory. BTTF.com was the exclusive distributor of this product LONG before the packages were even printed up. We signed up pretty much from Day 1, so why the Previews Exclusive logo was printed on the card originally makes no sense other than it seems that someone wasn't paying attention to the work order at the factory. Oh well....

Nuts! I forgot how good she looked in that movie.

And grats for your interview in the Reporter and your work getting BTTF into the registry! That's really awesome how your community came together to do that.

Also, for those visiting Austin in February, there's a special screening of BTTF. The best theater in the country, Alamo Drafthouse, is hosting a screening of Back to the Future with Master Pancake Theater. MPT is a group of three guys that make comments and do a couple skits about the featured movie, similar to Mystery Science Theater. I've been seeing them for years, and it should be a fun show.

i forgot how hot she was, i'm gonna have to go back and watch all the BTTF films this weekend with my gf................ and all the right moves (if you've seen it you'll know why!!!!) & maybe Howard the duck......

Got mine today & they're great. However..........its label time.....

On the back of the package you'll see the label for BTTF.com exclusive....yes its a label post-638-1199456096_thumb.jpg.....peel it off post-638-1199456118_thumb.jpg

& you'll have your very own Previews Exclusive. There's a story here..........

:lol:

Can we see some pics? Please?

I've not asked DST about this myself, but we suspect that it was a printing error at the factory. BTTF.com was the exclusive distributor of this product LONG before the packages were even printed up. We signed up pretty much from Day 1, so why the Previews Exclusive logo was printed on the card originally makes no sense other than it seems that someone wasn't paying attention to the work order at the factory. Oh well....

Whilst I accept your explanation,are you saying you were unaware of this until today?

Whilst I accept your explanation,are you saying you were unaware of this until today?

No, I was aware of it the moment our pallet arrived on December 27 and I took the first one out of the carton for review before we began shipping them that day.

I'm not privy to why DST changed the actual product from the original prototype. Regardless, I'd say that the final version is still a pretty good likeness of the real-deal... ;)

That's so sad!!! I was all set to order like 6 of these just cause of the cleavage. Now I'm gona rethink how many I get. :( Boobage+Guitar > Guitar. :(

I totally forgot how frickin good looking she was. Next time Target has the trilogy on sale I'm gona go ahead and pick it up.

No, I was aware of it the moment our pallet arrived on December 27 and I took the first one out of the carton for review before we began shipping them that day.

I was a printer for 29 years,running my own print business for 20 years, hence my interest in all things 'packaging'. When I see a sticker I see a problem - Old Printing Proverb. This is really none of my business but it's astonishing that you had to find this out in this way.

I'm not privy to why DST changed the actual product from the original prototype. Regardless, I'd say that the final version is still a pretty good likeness of the real-deal... ;)

That's so sad!!! I was all set to order like 6 of these just cause of the cleavage. Now I'm gona rethink how many I get. :( Boobage+Guitar > Guitar. :(

I totally forgot how frickin good looking she was. Next time Target has the trilogy on sale I'm gona go ahead and pick it up.

If lorraine doesn't win sexiest minimate of '07 we now know why. pitiful lack of boobage. :P

thanks bttf.com and good luck to future exclusives even if DST want to take credit.