UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BTTF Enchantment 2 pack

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the following message from our rep at DST...

I still don't have any specifics, but I wouldn't count on getting this for Christmas. I'm sorry.

We pretty much had deduced that was going to be the case, but we will still work around the clock getting all orders out the very moment DST does deliver them to us. Sorry folks -- it's completely out of our hands.

Stephen

BTTF.com

Speaking for myself, Stephen, if you get your stuff on Christmas Eve, I don't expect you and your staff to spend your holidays getting this out to us. I think Spidey 3 and the Previews Marvel sets will keep me entertained through the holidays, so make sure you and your team enjoys your holiday season and New Year's. :-)

Speaking for myself, Stephen, if you get your stuff on Christmas Eve, I don't expect you and your staff to spend your holidays getting this out to us. I think Spidey 3 and the Previews Marvel sets will keep me entertained through the holidays, so make sure you and your team enjoys your holiday season and New Year's. :-)

Many thanks for your understanding & patience.

We just received an email from one of the top VPs at Diamond saying that their L.A. warehouse is supposed to have them by close of business today, so hopefully they'll be shipped out to us within the next 24 hours. Doesn't do us any of us any good for a Christmas delivery, but at least we'll have them in the next several days so that we can finally get them into your hands.

Stephen

BTTF.com

All pre-orders have been filled and are in the postal system now. Everyone on here who has ordered already, you should be receiving yours early next week if you're stateside. International orders can take a week or two. Thanks for everyone's patience in getting this product in. Hopefully this will be a success and we'll be able to invest again in, um, future BTTF exclusives from DST...

Got mine today(Dec.29). Thanks.

Great! Wow, that got from Alabama to Pennsylvania quick!

If you don't mind, please leave a review on our site when you have a moment for other potential customers considering purchasing this set:

http://www.bttf.net/ReviewNew.asp?ProductCode=APR078046

Thanks!

Stephen

Is it faster to order from your site or to get them via ebay?

Jeff of the Minis

From our site -- we ship daily, Monday - Friday. You won't have to wait for an auction to close like you would for eBay if you order direct from the site. You'll get it much quicker, and we don't have to pay those pesky eBay listing & seller's fees either!

Thanks!

Got mine today(Dec.29). Thanks.

Great! Wow, that got from Alabama to Pennsylvania quick!

If you don't mind, please leave a review on our site when you have a moment for other potential customers considering purchasing this set:

http://www.bttf.net/ReviewNew.asp?ProductCode=APR078046

Thanks!

Stephen

Done and Done :biggrin:

Mine also came on the 29th, but I didn't get to pick it up until the 31st. Very nice surprise to have these come in.

The set is quite awesome; Marty's guitar is one of the best accessories. It's really awesome to have BTTF.com here to talk with us and that they were willing to front for these sets.

Also, Stephen, love your business card. :-)

Thanks! Glad that there are true BTTF fans who can appreciate that photo almost as much as I do... :)

We appreciate the very positive feedback you left on our site about the set. So far, the exclusive has been a positive experience for us ever since it finally arrived last week, so hopefully these will sell very swiftly for us and we'll be able to take advantage of doing another exclusive with DST if the opportunity presents itself.

Stephen

(who recently was interviewed by The Hollywood Reporter)

Thanks! Glad that there are true BTTF fans who can appreciate that photo almost as much as I do... :)

We appreciate the very positive feedback you left on our site about the set. So far, the exclusive has been a positive experience for us ever since it finally arrived last week, so hopefully these will sell very swiftly for us and we'll be able to take advantage of doing another exclusive with DST if the opportunity presents itself.

Stephen

(who recently was interviewed by The Hollywood Reporter)

Good News !

buttheadsmate

(who was recently interviewed by the Devon Constabulary over an incident on New Years Eve)