UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

the fires

BrobotC

It's going to be as hard as fuck to swim at the regoinals on saturaday with this weather.

I hope you swim fucking better than you spell.... at the regoinals on saturaday.

Any need, BHM?

Dan, there are plenty of mods on the board already mate. If you feel someone's been out of line it's better to use the report a post link and let the actual moderators decide if a line's been crossed.

Having said that... BHM there really was no need fella. I know you were only trying to get a laugh, but that came across as a bit of a cheap shot.

Here's hoping all U.S. West Coasters and their friends and families stay safe.

It's going to be as hard as fuck to swim at the regoinals on saturaday with this weather.

I hope you swim fucking better than you spell.... at the regoinals on saturaday.

LOL :lol: I hope I do too. I just need to drink a gallon of redbull and listen to RAMMSTEIN a lot to get pumped up

for Saturday

If I have offended you ,NINTENDOwii',or anybody else by my comments, I apologise.

So if we're all done playing 'make nice' I'll get this thread back on topic.... :) - Sheesh this site has been one big bag of PMS this week... are we all done now? if not I will send everyone chocolate ( The universal cure for grumpyness!) and it'll be ok ;)

I'm Fine.. I believe the members from the area are fine, from what I know a couple were evacuated for a while but they're home by now.

It looks like the Firefighters(God bless em) have the fires more or less contained now and they just need to spend time to extinguish them.

T.

That's good to hear those fires looked scary from what they showed on tv. Fire fighters are real authentic heroes the likes of which there are too few of these days. Check out the movie "ladder 49" I know it's just a movie ( by that I mean not real) but it's really good.