UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

transporter display base for TREK minimates

You know I was just telling the wife how amazed I am with the amount of talent you guys/gals have when it comes to customs. I will definately be trying this out once I get my room set up, thank you for sharing :thumbsup:

Thanks so much! I built one for work and one for home today. I even went into the office just to use the color printer today. I've got Pike and Vina posed on the better of the two at home and will be taking the other one to work tomorrow morning. If only I could actually transport the mates back and forth after.

Does anyone have an idea of something I can use as a console for Scotty to beam the others?

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

I missed this!!!

That's absolutely wicked Stinkhead. Thanks for making it available.

Yer know what chaps... With the amount of transparent and colour tinted parts available I reckon we could get some really cool 'transporting' stylee customs going. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a little late on the boat here but for those of you who didn't yet bother with this, it looks really nice! Just printed it today and gives my ST minis something to do while waiting for sme baddies!