UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Zombies 5 pack this week

Mystery Man

They said my Zombies 5 pack which I figured they'd forgotten to order like they did my Series 16 set is coming in this coming week. So everybody should go check with the LCS they go to and see.

I'm actually kind of looking forward to getting this set (now that Series 16 is out and so very awesome).

-Matt

PS - Yeah, I guess it means East Coast. I never think of myself as that, though, since I'm in NO COAST Arkansas.

This is great news for me. I pre ordered my set about two months ago and now it looks like I may be buying a house and moving by the end of September. I was worried about changing my address and not getting some things, so I've been holding off on pre ordering The Defenders set.

Sorry to everyone I led to belive these were pushed back due to the info on DST's site. My shop got an invoice friday saying they were coming in this next wednesday with the avengers. AWESOME! Ive already made room for the slaughter of the avengers. But I might have it be the avengers versus the justice league first.

But I might have it be the avengers versus the justice league first.

My Avengers are gonna team up with my Justice League to battle... umm... I don't know who. hahaha

I think the thrill of having Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Hank Pym (Giant Man zombie body with Aquaman head and lab coat) is going to be enough to satisfy me.

I'm hearing lots fo conflicting info here...

Some people are saying their comic book store/shipper says, "Got 16 last week, getting Zombies this week"

Some people are saying their comic book store/shipper says, "Getting both 16 and Zombies this week"

But I'm hearing no, "Getting 16 this week, getting zombies next week"

See, I don't think of myself as the west coast, 'cause I'm in Illinois, but I still get my mates with the west coast shipments, so I haven't yet gotten series 16... I get it Wednesday...

Does there exist a possibility that I could get Zombies as well this week? Is Diamond just giving Zombies a kick-start, and shipping them nation-wide for once, instead of in installments...

Because that would be awesome...

I actually -like- the 1 week delay on regular series, because I always get the variant that way, by going to the comic book store 1st thing in the morning when they open... I get a 1 week warning that way. But with a no-variant boxed set, a one week delay is just a one week delay, and I don't wanna wait, hehe...

meanwhile in the UK we've had nothing and don't know when we're getting anything sometimes we have to wait up to a month to get new arrivals :sad:

on the plus side my lcs has made and sent out a minimate magazine/ ordering catalouge and this website gets a mention!!!! nice.

FINALLY.... unfortunatley i pre-ordered a set through ebay and the damn seller wont return my emails and has had like 22 negs in the last month, but this wont stop me buying them again it just makes them more expensive.