UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek and BSG2 Minimates Today

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kirbs,

Good to see you fella, you dont drift by as often as you used to.

So did anyone pick these up yet? - An amusing quirk is that I'm west coast BUT I order from the east coast and then they take time to ship so I'm always the last to get new stuff... Well except for those overseas but as Del Preston said " but that's a whole nother story" :)

T.

Must be that West Coast thing, they are closest to the port and deliever the chinese goods, after all. Wow, one more week. And I think the Avengers wave is supposed to be out next week. I need to start saving or pick up an extra shift.

Who was the variant in this set DB97? I just called my local guy and he received the BSG, but not the ST :( Oh well, I'll pick up the BSG and hopefully this will hold me over until the ST and DCD Mates hit :D

So can anyone confirm that the Star Trek Minimates were actually released?

i asked my LCS to ask to ask diamond UK (thats were they get all there stuff from) for shipping dates for any upcoming minimates releases and they said

MARVEL MINIMATES 2-PK SER 16 ASST **29th August**

ST TOS MINIMATES SER 1 ASST **22nd AUgust**

MARVEL MINIMATES 2-PK SER 18 ASST **10th October**

MARVEL MINIMATES 2-PK SER 17 ASST **10th October**

but no word on anything else

this maybe UK release dates though we sometimes get stuff a week after US

So can anyone confirm that the Star Trek Minimates were actually released?

Yes they were. My LCS had two cases of them. They looked very well done.

So dockingbay97,

What's under Boomer's jacket? I can see what appears to be flesh-colored paint through the opening at the top. Starbuck and Apollo just have green there. So what's she wearing underneath the jacket? An undershirt? Or is it the coveted topless chest block? :P

She is at home and I am slaving away for the man currently but I think it is just a plain green top.

So dockingbay97,

What's under Boomer's jacket? I can see what appears to be flesh-colored paint through the opening at the top. Starbuck and Apollo just have green there. So what's she wearing underneath the jacket? An undershirt? Or is it the coveted topless chest block? :P

It's a regular green chest block, but with paint at the neck. I guess you can pretend its a really dull shirt. :P