UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Rheul's Customs

Rheul

I agree with you - modern Drax would be a pretty cool Minimate. I'm really surprised we've never gotten him yet. He was an important part of Marvel's recent cosmic storyline, and he'd be easy enough to make with existing parts.

Until that happens, we have your great custom. :)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys! I'm not a huge Drax fan myself but the current Marvel cosmic stuff is exceptional and these characters need some representation. That and Drax was really easy! I think Im going to attempt Peter Quill. I have an idea but I dont know if it'll work. I wouldnt even know where to start with Rocket Racoon LOL! Guardians would make a great box set. Drax, Quill, or Rocket Racoon Cosmo and Mantis. I'd buy it.

I loves me some Marvel Monsters, so I picked up an extra New Mutants set from Luke and got a Wolfman on clearence at TRU and I made Werewolf by Night...

WerewolfbyNight.jpg

It was a much bigger pain than youd think. Made the face, chest, and pant cuffs in Photoshop.

I must have printed out the stickers 10 times before I finally got the colors right. I sculpted the hair...

Im not a big fan of dry brush or wet burish on my mates because they look less "factory" but I did a little wet brush on the hair so the ears would stand out.

I also added a nose. He didnt look right without it and the Universal Wolfman has a noes so I guess its ok.

RonantheAccuser-1.jpg

Ronan the Accuser update

Edited by Rheul

After I made Man Thing I thought I'd take a stab at Howard. I thought that if he worked out I would make Doctor Bong (Bev just being some swapped parts). I actually saw that thread right after I started him. Since I'm on a bit of a Gerber kick I may try Jennifer Kale and Omega the Unknown maybe. I also have another custom (non Gerber related) completed but I'm not sure if I'm happy with it so I haven't posted it.