UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Convention Exclusives!

Jatta Pake

That's cool. Hopefully it's not an incorrect listing. It would be nice to get some new Minis.

I for one, hope this is wrong. I hope they all of Wave 1 comes out at the same time. Same with Wave 3.

That'd be my guess, a limited release at the show to get people into a frenzy.......

pretty cool though as wonder woman is one of my major wants from the waves we've seen and dont mind anthoer batman as iyou cant have enough OMACS :D

T.

Just sent an email to DC direct asking about these being Con exlusives or just a misprint on the website, hopefully they will respond in the next couple of days. I'll let you know what or if I hear back from them. If they are going to be at SDCC I might have to have you pick some up for me TBT. Here's to hoping we get a Wonder Woman in the very near furture.

Yes, you are correct Blue. SDCC is from the 19-23(Counting Preview Night ;) ). I'm kind of hoping this is true, like others have said, it would be nice to have a early DCD MM fix(especially this set). As TBT pointed out, I need to build a army of OMAC's :D

Wonder where Santos found the email for dc direct?

All I see is write them a letter

That was all I could find at first was to write them a letter, but then I clicked on one of the links (can't remember which one now) and a messenger outlook opened up. The address to send them questions is askdcdirect@ dccomics.com if anyone is interested.

to add more to this I checked

http://www.diamondcomics.com/shipping/expected_071206.txt

and no minis listed heh

so where will they be on sale at?

You may notice that there are NO figures on there at all.

When that listing is updated again next week, then it will include the toys, clothes, and everything else bound for stores that week.

I'm just going to avoid thinking that those two sets MIGHT be in stores and SDCC somehow. It'll save me some brain cells. However, I'll be dashing to the DC booth at SDCC to find out if they have it!

Did they sell anything out of the DCD booth last year? I remember seeing some of the figures, but don't remember anything for sale? Guess I'll pay attention this year :lol:

Confirmed DCD merch for this week: (12th)

DC Direct Merchandise

Crisis On Infinite Earths Series 1 Complete 5-Figure Set New Production Run $69.99

Crisis On Infinite Earths Series 1 Earth 2 Robin Action Figure New Production Run $14.99

Crisis On Infinite Earths Series 1 Harbinger Action Figure New Production Run $14.99

Crisis On Infinite Earths Series 1 Monitor Action Figure New Production Run $14.99

Crisis On Infinite Earths Series 1 Psycho Pirate Action Figure New Production Run $14.99

Crisis On Infinite Earths Series 1 Supergirl Action Figure New Production Run $14.99

Jason, I'm not entirely sure...But I think the DCD Minimates aren't scheduled to be released until Aug-Sept for the 1st wave and Oct-Nov for the 2nd wave? Can someone back me up on the release dates, as I'm only going by the preorder lists on online stores. But I'll call my CBG tomorrow and ask when he expects those in.

No worries J, no worries ;) Buddy of mine was under the same impression thanks to that post by DCD. I'm kind of hoping we get lucky and they start shipping after San Diego Comicon :D To me that would be a awesome birthday present :)