UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Updated Release Dates?

The Vox

I hate to be a bother.. but does anyone have concrete dates for the upcoming MARVEL waves? I can't remember seeing so many waves with such fluid release dates. I don't mean to sound ungrateful at all.. I just like to plan ahead on release dates with $$$ and such. I know DST wouldn't give any solid dates on the next wave.. and I wasn't the lucky guy that won the complete AVENGERS wave at the panel discussion... so any other tips would be appreciated.

Thanks crew.

Cheers,

Vox

lol, so they're just completely skipping over the GR stuff? Can't say I blame them...

yeah haha. i have not heard anything definite. I mean if you heard the core collectors say stuff like "i will only buy it cause i buy every minimate anyway" or "i am going to skip this one", would you release it? They also missed any sort of prime time release date, so best to take the loss and move on to better things.

Take it for what it's worth but these dates are from the tags at SDCC:

Taskmaster/USAgent Previews Exclusive - Dec 07

Zombie Iron Man/Black Panther Previews Exclusive - Dec 07

Defenders AFX Exclusive - Nov 07

Series 15 (Ghost Rider) - TBA

Series 16 (Avengers) - Aug 07 (from someone at DST booth)

Series 17 (Spider-Man 3) - July 07 (I assume this is now TBA)

Series 18 (Spider-Man 3) - July 07 (I assume this is now TBA)

Series 19 - Jan 08

Series 20 - Jan 08

And no, Series 15 isn't canceled.

Series 16 should have been out by now, but they found a production error so it should be out soon.

EDIT: added Defenders to list

EDIT2: I can't multi task at work. I mixed Series 15 and 16 up.

They'd be better off just taking the best of the GR wave and making a box set..like the classic spidey set. Save some money and get some profit...I only want JB, Caretaker, And Ghost rider (skull) No crappy stunt show outfit or some fugly broad...and the bad guy...lol..yeah right...I'd rather have the big punk girl that said "his head was all like ..fwoosh..on fire" she was cooler... B)

I've been waiting for DST's site to update and sell the marvel zombies minimate set from SDCC just like they did the spiderman 3 preview set, but they haven't they do however have approximate release dates for everything. even the defenders.