UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Red Cross and Bad Apple Mates

• 4 months later...
The last few times I have found them it was on ebay. They were actually being sold by BA. They are usually bid with no option for BIN.

I got mine via a BA ebay auction, $20. To date it is the most expensive shipping I have ever have had to pay for 2 minimates ,$38. I have personally never seen them since on ebay.

To date it is the most expensive shipping I have ever have had to pay for 2 minimates ,$38. I have personally never seen them since on ebay.

Holy fucking shit!

There are a few guys here who are always happy to get stuff sent to them so you avoid outrageous shipping charges like this.

To date it is the most expensive shipping I have ever have had to pay for 2 minimates ,$38. I have personally never seen them since on ebay.

Holy fucking shit!

There are a few guys here who are always happy to get stuff sent to them so you avoid outrageous shipping charges like this.

.....& fortunately I've got to know them Danny. This particular 'deal' was some months ago, I queried the shipping , never got a reply.