UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Apocalypse Marvel Legends Variant!!

Cloneme

So I just read online that there is a black variant Build-A-Figure Apocalypse.

Secondly, I bought all the figures from the same case, and for some reason, the torso of my apocalypse is black and all his extremities are blue...

Anyone else encounter these pieces, or is this a repeat post?!

CloneMe

I didn't build an Apocolypse for myself, but I did help my son. His is all blue, but he ended up with black legs. It doesn't bother him, so all is well.

I didn't even know it was a varient for the BAF until after we got it together.

Personally, I have a Galactus, Sentinel, & Giant Man (sans hand). I didn't care for Apoc and really have no plans to build Onslaught or Mojo.

Shanester totally highjacked my thread!?!!

Okay but seriously. I have an apocalypse, the Giant Man sans hand, the Galactus, The Sentinel and half of Onslaught. These damn BaF sets have sucked me into Marvel Legend Madness.

I kinda like the look of the black apocalypse. I'll get the Mojo set and MODOK....wow.....MODOK.

Sorry dude. -_-

If you end up needing black legs, I am sure my boy Lucas will set you up. I have a Bishop still MIB. I will look and see what color his Apoc part is.

I got lucky and found the blue pieces initially CM...and THEN heard about the black pieces on AFTimes I think. Let me know if you need some assistance and I'll scrounge around my area. One of our local stores received the black pieces initially, then sold out, but I know some obscure places to look as well. Send me a e-mail or pm to let me know for sure ;)

Still deciding, maybe I want both. Maybe I'll get an extra set of blue legs to trade Shanester's son, and then somehow acquire the rest....

next question. Is the White Sasquatch Variant supposed to be Wendigo.... and if not when was Sasquatch white?

20 questions with CloneMe will be back right after this.......

White Sasquatch comes from the first run of Alpha Flight. At one point, Sasquash is taken over by the one of the evil Great Beasts, and to stop him, the shapeshifter Snowbird transformed into an all-white version of Sasquatch, and proceded to kill him.

Later, Alpha Flight was able to retrieve Sasquatch's soul, and he ended up in possession of Snowbird's body.

So while alive again, he was trapped in a woman's body, but was able to become the all-white Sasquatch.

Sasquatch is now back to his usual all-male, all orange ways now.

Cloneme, if you change your mind, you might try YouBuyNow.com, the owner said all his figures have black pieces. I thought about picking these up there before finding them locally.