UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Punisher's Customs: CARNAGE

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms Marvel head, Pepper hair? That's like a perfect FA Black Cat!

Ok, FA Black Cat.... cool..... :P

Update 6/19

First I have two characters from recent video games:

Alex Mercer from Prototype

100_0283.jpg

100_0284.jpg

I haven't had the chance to play the game yet, but most pics I have seen, he only has his right arm "morphed"

His "morph" arm is a modified 2.5'' minimate leg.

Next is a character from a game that I really enjoy: The Prince from Prince of Persia

100_0288.jpg

100_0286.jpg

100_0287.jpg

Most of the figure is made from modified minimate parts. His jacket thingy is a modified BSG lab-coat. His metal gauntlet is made from pieces of a pilot batman and gorn glove, and his sword is made out of two different LOTR swords. Finally, his spiky hair and scarf was sculpted over a SM3 Emo Peter hair piece.

Lastly, I have the Red Lantern Atrocitus:

100_0280.jpg

And a "War of the Light" Group Shot:

100_0282.jpg

I'm working on Indigo and Saint Walker to finish off the set. Sapphire needs an updated costume though...

To paraphrase John Lennon: "When you talk about videogames and DC-U, don't you know that you can count me out."

Anyway, gret work Punisher. Using a 2,5" leg is an amazing idea! I was wondering what you used before I read your comment on it. The colors you used let me thought about some metal tool kit stuff, screws or whatever. I'd never thought of a minimate leg! Great one! :thumbsup:

To paraphrase John Lennon: "When you talk about videogames and DC-U, don't you know that you can count me out."

Anyway, gret work Punisher. Using a 2,5" leg is an amazing idea! I was wondering what you used before I read your comment on it. The colors you used let me thought about some metal tool kit stuff, screws or whatever. I'd never thought of a minimate leg! Great one! :thumbsup:

all of your new customs look great punisher,i especially like atrocitus!

Thanks guys!

Bob, I like making DCU and Video Games, because (it kills me to say this), we'll never see official versions of properties of such.

Edited by the punisher=D

Thanks guys!

Bob, I like making DCU and Video Games, because (it kills me to say this), we'll never see official versions of properties of such.

actually in the latest ask dst thing,i was the one who asked if there will ever be more video game minimates,and they said that they were open to the idea.so you never know,they might make prince of persia or prototype minimates

also i would like to see more pics of that hawkeye,it looks awesome

love the war of light mates, one question what brand and type(acrylic/enamel) paint you use?

Thanks SErge. :)

I use a lot of different paints. :lol:

All of them are Acrylic, and the brand names are: Model Masters, Citadel, and Velijo.

whats gonna be next,cant wait!

I'm mainly working on my Custom Con entries (yes entries, I'm entering a lot more than normal :P), but expect to see some Terminator, and a "recently heavily talked about in another thread" Marvel villain (NOT KANG!!! :D) tomorrow.

Edited by the punisher=D

Actually it's Terminator. :yes:

Lol, i feel like Clay and i are dominating your thread. :lol:

That, my friend, is FANTASTIC. As long as you make a Motel Scene two-pack. :lol:

I wish ya the best of luck; can't wait to see these, since i like 1 better than 2 (who doesn't want to be stalked and murdered by the Governor of California?!).

Thanks guys!

I know and that's a good decission. But - like I often mentioned - I'm not a video game guy and not familiar with most of the DC-U characters. But go on, I always love to look at your customs and then google them to see how well your work looks like. ;)