UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 4 Custom Possibilities

God Magnus

So, I've had wave 4 for a few days now and at some point after getting a new set I always start thinking of the new possibilities for customs. I figured this would be a good way for us to share some ideas. Here's a fairly simple one of mine:

Kingdom Come Flash!

Stuff you need: Jay Garrick's hat, Red Blank, exacto knife.

Pretty much all you'd need to do to make this is trim off the hair from Jay's hat and then slap it onto a Red Blank. If you really want to get more intricate with it you could grab a yellow sharpie or some paint to add a few details.

Well, that's my plan, anyway. How about yours?

Spectre's hood is going on my custom Moonknight. I just got them today, So I haven't really looked at other possibilities yet.

I was going yo make a Moon Knight custom(I bought an extra Spectre/Deadman), but I put it on my Green Arrow. :) So no MK custom.

I was considering a Moon Knight (Spectre with different cape and D.D. billy-clubs) and Black Panther (Wildcat modified) customs, but I have a strong feeling that these two will be appearing very soon in the Marvel line...so they're on-hold. One idea I have that will more than likely never be produced is a Hellcat custom(to add to the up-coming Defenders boxset) using Batgirl's cowl, C3 Catwoman's hands, and Phoenix's sash. I just haven't decided if I really want to use my "yellow ToyFair blank"(the easiest and best-looking option...but then I no longer have a yellow blank!) or completely repaint an extra mate body(more work).

Spectre's hood is going on my custom Moonknight. I just got them today, So I haven't really looked at other possibilities yet.

I was going yo make a Moon Knight custom(I bought an extra Spectre/Deadman), but I put it on my Green Arrow. :) So no MK custom.

That never occurred to me to put the spectre's hood on Ollie until I read that. Just tried that out and it looks so much better and fairly comic accurate! Green Arrow has been elevated several notches now his skin flaps are banished!

That never occurred to me to put the spectre's hood on Ollie until I read that. Just tried that out and it looks so much better and fairly comic accurate! Green Arrow has been elevated several notches now his skin flaps are banished!

Yeah, it looks good but I'd probably trim off the bit across the bottom.

Kingdom Come Flash!

Stuff you need: Jay Garrick's hat, Red Blank, exacto knife

If you have one to spare, how about an X3 Phoenix body, with Rit-dyed twillight Frodo head and hands red to match? (okay, slightly more extravagant...)

picture please?

KC-Flash-AF.jpg