UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Complaint Thread

Energy-Man

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working a few extra hours when you have to be somewhere or meet someone. It sucks when someone decides to not show up and leave you hanging. I guess I can't complain because It'll be extra money in my pocket but I had plans to tailgate with my friends. *sigh* The bright side is I have a half hour to go!

I'm quite a fan of swing music, and I'm sick of going to swing concerts and seeing ska kids doing their ska dance.

Swing dancing is one of the coolest looking dances ever, and these kids are kicking the people who know how to do it with their silly flailing they call dancing. It's fine at a ska show, not swing.

I HATE THEM SO MUCH!

I'm glad I could get that off my chest.

I'm quite a fan of swing music, and I'm sick of going to swing concerts and seeing ska kids doing their ska dance.

Swing dancing is one of the coolest looking dances ever, and these kids are kicking the people who know how to do it with their silly flailing they call dancing. It's fine at a ska show, not swing.

I HATE THEM SO MUCH!

I'm glad I could get that off my chest.

:blink: confused by that.....

the only thing i really have to complain about is the fact that i havent been to the comic store in about two months, and i have to call every damn week to have them hold the comics i want, every body else just checks off what they want from the previews, but nooooooooo i cant do that! <_< that means i can never order toys, or even variants, which makes me have to resort to ebay, and having to pay 3 times the amount for a comic that i want!!! :angry: ,i dont even feel like calling sometimes, making me miss out on comics that my lcs will probally sell out of, and i dont feel like making a list of every comic i didnt get from june until now,

oh and by the way, i dont even have enough money to go to my comic store and even buy any crap!sadly i honestly think i need to cut back on comics.... :(

People who made over a Dozen single or 2-3 word posts in different threads in less than an hour.... that add nothing to ANY of the threads they posted in.

T.

Actually, I noticed that too. Also hate it.

and it still happens. how is saying "i agree" or "(insert word) ?" contributing?

• 2 weeks later...

I hate bad drivers 2 people tried to cut me off today on the way home from work and I almost got in an accident both times. If they only would have signalled I could have slowed down and let them in but noooo just change lanes without without a shoulder checking idiots. Oh and people who say things like you gave it a 150% get on my nerves, it's impossible by definetion all anybody could ever give is a hundred percent.

I hate Snipers on eBay. My most wanted Minimate is Nightcrawler, and two showed up on eBay this week. I was winning both, when at 2 seconds, someone sniped my bid and took it. Annoying thing is it was the same person! What possible need could they have for two Nightcrawlers? Looks like I'll never get this mate. :(

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, I am complaining about myself here:

Why and how did I let this slip through my fingers???????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=014

I am so depressed right now...

BS

:blush: This would be my fault. I nearly shat myself when I saw it. I don't think it had been posted long when I found it.

So my complaint is that there isn't enough minimate love in the world to make us all happy.

Ok, I am complaining about myself here:

Why and how did I let this slip through my fingers???????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=014

I am so depressed right now...

BS

:blush: This would be my fault. I nearly shat myself when I saw it. I don't think it had been posted long when I found it.

So my complaint is that there isn't enough minimate love in the world to make us all happy.

yea, i think it was there for like a half hour when i saw it, but i hesitated and you lucked out. nice grab.

BS