UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Complaint Thread

Energy-Man

May I now introduce The Complaint Thread!!!!!

Rules and Regulations

1) No trash talking about members on the forum or his/her family.

2) You may however trash talk about minimates of the past, present, future, movies, school, work, your boss, tv shows, or comics.

3) NO ARGUMENTS!!!!!!

4) No being and Idiot .

5) If you all cannot handle this and act like mature human beings, this thread will be closed by either Shanster (and Staff)

or me.

Disclaimer

Your actions are your actions! Neither Shanester or I will be blamed for them!

this thread has been approved by Shanester

I strongly dispise how Lex Luthor hasnt )to my knowledge) created kryptonite bullets to shoot at Superman!!!! I mean CMON how hard is it to think up that sinister plan!?!?!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this up a long time ago, but never got a reply to my PM!!!!! :P

Actually, I have no current complaints. (though the above is true[mostly, similar idea, I think])

sry deadpool! lets agree to disagree. ok? ;)

It's ok, I'm just complaining. These complaints of mine are not actually any sort of attacks on members. I HATE THE WAY THAT TIMBO PIMPS ALL MY PAST GIRLFRIENDS!!! :blink:

sry deadpool! lets agree to disagree. ok? ;)

It's ok, I'm just complaining. These complaints of mine are not actually any sort of attacks on members. I HATE THE WAY THAT TIMBO PIMPS ALL MY PAST GIRLFRIENDS!!! :blink:

:) You're only pissed cos I wont give you special discount!! B):timbo:

T.

You know what I hate? Threads dedicated to complaining. I mean, why would we even have such a thing? In fact, I feel like expressing my extreme dislike for complaint threads, and I'd go so far as to type out my bitter thoughts. Now if only there was some area of the internet where all of our complaints could be collected...

Also, I hate self-referential humor!

Why is it that everytime I turn on the radio I hear the same five songs fifteen times a day for three months?

Groundhog day? :blink:

T.

My only complaint is that I don't think I'll have lots of money to spend on beer this year in San Diego. So Timbo might get harassed by me to take me out for drinks. So, this is why everyone must go bid on that damn Prototype Javelin I listed last night. Also, check out my thread dedicated to it for updated info on where the proceeds are going.

As for other complaints, I really have none. I simply wish the world to be peaceful like in Children of Men. Now that's my vision of a future.

i feel lonely :( so i will conplane about that

and that deadpool beat my high score in break out <_<

I hate not having a high score!!!

Also, I hate Jeepers Creepers.

I hate fat chicks who wear clothes smaller than what they should wear!!

Y'know what they say; "if you've got it, flaunt it". Apparently they've got plenty of whatever it is. Cellulite, most likely.

I hate how so many comics and films are all "God Bless America!!!"

There are other countries in the world, and America isn't that popular a country among many of them.

Have a clue.

Sorry to all you Americans on here, that's not a dig at any of you.

Jo

ok, here is my complaint.... I friggin HATE the US Post Office :angry: I sold someting on ebay to a guy in Brazil (last time I ever do international shipping) sent it out on April 15th... and the status of the package still says enroute!!???!?!? WTF???? :blink: I called USPS to find out what the deal is, and they said that because I used global priority mail, they can't put an inquiry in on it, and there isn't anything they can do :wallbash: so now I'm SOL and have to give the guy a refund and it wasn't even my fault. Global Priority mail... some friggin priority, what a joke.

BS

i feel lonely :( so i will conplane about that

and that deadpool beat my high score in break out <_<

I hate not having a high score!!!

Also, I hate Jeepers Creepers.

the movie?

Yeah, it's terrible.