UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC: Marvel Zombies 2 Pack Announced!

AdyCarter

I know... but...guh.... Giant Man Minimate.... fear of only one ever....

Well, based on how excited we go over the upcoming Avengers Minimates, and if the new box set sell well, I would not be surprised to see an "Early Avengers" box set made up of:

- Giant-Man

- Wasp

- Iron Man (with that funky pointy-mask armor)

- Cap (not sure what you'd do to make him different)

- Thor (with Kirby-style face)

I know you're reading my thoughts, DST. Make this box set happen.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it, but that's one less exclusive i have to buy. I just don't get the whole Marvel Zombies thing.

Have you checked out the trade paper back?

Yes. Not my cup of tea, but then again, I'm not a big fan of Kirkman in general.

I think the Zombies are a great novelty (just don't think about story contradictions, it'll make your head hurt) and fit very well into minimates, i guess it's the dichotomy of the horrible and the adorable. Most likely I'll get the SDCC exclusives and the 5-pack this September... Though just to be safe, I think I'll keep them seperate from my regular minimates.... just in case. <_<

Yes. Not my cup of tea, but then again, I'm not a big fan of Kirkman in general.

Really?! The only other thing I've read by Kirkman is Invincible and I love it. Marvel Zombies I could take or leave (although I still want to read MZ vs. AoD) but I've got to have these Minimates!

Amen.(Ish)

Stupid west coast, they get all of the good stuff. What about us southeasterners? What do we get? Nothing, that's what. Come on, when is the local(ish) Knoxville con gonna get an exclusive or even get exclusive runnoff? I hate con exclusives :down: , but I love zombies (Sigh) :ninja:

(Come on, I dare ya to ask why the ninja's there)

Amen.(Ish)

Stupid west coast, they get all of the good stuff. What about us southeasterners? What do we get? Nothing, that's what. Come on, when is the local(ish) Knoxville con gonna get an exclusive or even get exclusive runnoff? I hate con exclusives :down: , but I love zombies (Sigh) :ninja:

(Come on, I dare ya to ask why the ninja's there)

Stupid America! They get EVERYTHING! What do us brits get? Nothing, thats what. When is london gonna get any sort of covention, let alone one with exclusive minimates... :angry:

Patriot

I figured it would be zombies since the first mention of the minis.. since it was in the same announcement as the Captain America bust. Not a huge fan, but I'll probably get them.

damn those look pretty awesome :jawdrop:

at moments like these id just wished i lived in the states :(

can someone maybe pick up a extra pair for me?

ill pay all the shipping and whatever stuff i have to pay for it too