• Next Wave: Agents of Hate
    • Power Pack
    • X-Factor (Newest Line-up)
  2. 2. DC

• Legion of Super-heroes (New Series)
    • Shadow Pact
    • Justice Lords

Help!

I'm currently finishing up some commissions for people, and am at a lost as to what I want to make for myself next.

When they quit making C3 figures, I figured that I'd start making my own Justice League to flesh out the line. I loved the cartoon, and they weren't going to make them, so I did. The pending release of actual official DC Minimates has left me dis-hearted and with no wish to continue my line.

Here's where you, the loyal members of Minimate Multiverse get to choose what figures I do next. I've picked three teams from each of the big companies that I would love to have, and that there's not a big chance of getting officially.

Vote away. The winning team will start getting figures by year's end...

Thanks.

antacost

My Pick isn't on there. I want to see the Classic X-Factor/ X-Terminators(Cyclops, Beast, Iceman, Jean Grey, Angel) please!

Dang! Where are all of the Legion Fans? This new series rocks and rolls. Nobody else reading it?

Power Pack and Next Wave I get... There aren't too many reading Next Wave, which is a shame. It's a great book. I may be the only Power Pack fan in the world though...

Hey, I read Legion! (and it does indeed rock and/or roll) But I voted for the Justice Lords anyway, because there's a slim chance we're going to get Legion Minimates in the DC Minimate line. Justice Lords Minimates - never.

I did vote for Next Wave, because the comic rocks and rolls like a blender in a cement mixer.

• 2 weeks later...