UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who should the villain (villains) be in Spider-Man 4?

Time to guess who gonna be the main villain or villains in the next Spider-Man movie (part 4). Whether or not Sam Rami and Tobey Maguire will be back for the next installment of Spider-man, Marvel studios has gone on record to say that Spidey 4, 5 & 6 will be made. So, I ask you fellow Spidey geeks... Who's the most likely candidate(s) for the sequel?

Personally, I hope they go back to one villain. As seen in Spidey 3, three villains was a bit much and a lot of potential character development was lost due to this (Sandman & especislly Venom). That being said, I think the most logical villain to do next would be the Lizard. I say this because Dr. Conners has been mentionned in all 3 films up to date and seen in 2 of them. I say it's about time we see his alter ego.

Remember Connors still had a piece of the symbiote so I'm guessing either Venom is making a comeback or we'll see Carnage for the fourth movie. Raimi has kept hinting at the Lizard in each movie so I'm hoping we finally see him in the fourth movie. We shall see.

Remember Connors still had a piece of the symbiote so I'm guessing either Venom is making a comeback or we'll see Carnage for the fourth movie. Raimi has kept hinting at the Lizard in each movie so I'm hoping we finally see him in the fourth movie. We shall see.

Should myou really quote a spoiler like that? :tongue:

Logically: Lizard would be the next villain

Hopefully: Electro will be the next villain

Probably: It's someone stupid like the Beetle or Shocker

But I really want Electro.

In Six we may see the Sinister Six so Electro and Kraven (And Sandman if he survived SM3. I haven't seen it yet) and maybe Carnage will be part of The Six

• 2 weeks later...

I think Lizard will be in the next one, and I really hope that we see Venom again or Carnage. Venom seems unlikely though

as Eddie Brock was killed

and it would be a different character. I hope Lizard and Carnage. I really liked the idea of two villains, but i agree with others about the lack of character development. Doc Conners character has already been introduced in the last three movies and so we wouldn't be missing out on much development. We know he is Peter's teacher, and Peter trusts him (taking the symbiote to him).

I'd also really like to see Electro, but perhaps without the bright green and yellow costume.

Lizard would seem the logical choice, since they seem to have been setting his character up since the first movie.