UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NOT THE 5/6 May Update Notice

Morning all, on the 5/6 of May (This weekend) I'll be doing a bunch more updates/fixes to the place, including:

Re-implimenting the Wiki (I have all the data, but it needs work)

Skin glitches (white on white in places, random bits of blue)

Email config (you'll have noticed some PM notifications come from me, some from Minimate@Minimatematemultiverse.com)

Return of http://minimates.info/

Relogoing (I forgot to include MMC in the logo, im a moron)

Redoing of our beloved rules (with special attention to the trading post....)

And a bunch of other stuff I'm sure.

If anyone has any suggestions etc, then let me know.

You'll be glad to know there will be no downtime during this :D

^^ :lol: I was just about to pm Ady about this, as I thought I might be suffering from the problems from the past. While you are at it though Ady, can you see about setting TBT's ignore pm/e-mails function on the forum to the off position? :P In all seriousness though, you are truly doing a awesome job and Timbo, just let a brother know you are ok :D Keep up the great work Ady and crue, the forum looks fantastic ;)

and Timbo, just let a brother know you are ok :D

I'm ok, Distracted by life but ok... oh btw I have a cold & haven't slept more than about 3 hrs a night for about a week or so but I'm ok :)

T.

I'm ok, Distracted by life but ok... oh btw I have a cold & haven't slept more than about 3 hrs a night for about a week or so but I'm ok :)

T.

Ah man, that sucks :( Cold's outside of the cold/flu season are the worst. I'm sure that it doesn't help that the weather can't make up it's mind either? Up here in PACNW, it's either cold or extremely hot. I can't decide whether to hook up the heater or the ac :unsure: Get better and hopefully we'll see each other in San Diego this year. Back on topic, while it is frustrating to keep logging in, I'm glad the forum is up.

Marvelous...

Now can you fix the having to log in everytime thing ? :D

T.

I think I just have..

I'm still experiencing that problem Ady :( And when I went to reply to your post, the screen went black and I was typing blind :P Sorry to add to your stress, but thought it was easier to post here than pm you directly. I'm sure that your pm box is full at this point.

Marvelous...

Now can you fix the having to log in everytime thing ? :D

T.

I think I just have..

I'm still experiencing that problem Ady :( And when I went to reply to your post, the screen went black and I was typing blind :P Sorry to add to your stress, but thought it was easier to post here than pm you directly. I'm sure that your pm box is full at this point.

Finally, no blackbox post, CRAP! It just loaded. Now I can't see a thing. Is this coming out right?

Right.

I "THINK" its fixed.

I'm pissed off right now so the next abusive PM/Email results in a ban.

Do I charge people to post here? NO. So relax and let me have a f**king life.

To all those with polite PMs, I hope its fixed now.

Yep, works perfectly Ady thanks :thumbsup: As for the whiner babies, grow up folks. Ady busted his ass(sorry, not going to clean it up) to get the site up before his deadline, we didn't lose any of our posts in the transfer(like we have in other forums :rolleyes:), so what's all the pissing and moaning about? C'mon guys and gals relax, life is too short to be stressing Ady out anymore than he already is. I think if you walked in the man's shoes for a bit, you'd already know that he's his own worse critic. Which is why he's striving to get a handle on this situation. But I think the man deserves a break every once in awhile and venture out into the real world. So lighten up and cut him some slack.

Ady puts a ton of time working on this forum, more than you know. I think some of you have been spoiled because you wouldn't have this quick service at other places. Being an Admin/mod also means that they use this place too, so chances are they know about your problem already and are working to get it fix. Give it some time (a few hours or a day) and if you still have problem then inquire politely. Don't be f'ing rude. It's common knowledge we moved and some bugs are being worked out. Be grateful you have this place and got it back fast after the move.

Ady puts a ton of time working on this forum, more than you know. I think some of you have been spoiled because you wouldn't have this quick service at other places. Being an Admin/mod also means that they use this place too, so chances are they know about your problem already and are working to get it fix. Give it some time (a few hours or a day) and if you still have problem then inquire politely. Don't be f'ing rude. It's common knowledge we moved and some bugs are being worked out. Be grateful you have this place and got it back fast after the move.
Yeah! Thanks Ady for working so hard to bring us our daily dose those little guys we like to call Minimates!

Cheers to Ady For making the Multiverse possible!

...:::Halo11701:::...

Thanks for your prompt and effective response to my bug notice, Ady. I never intended it to have a "fix it now" tone, just tried to give a head's-up. There's no way it would ever get fixed if admin doesn't know about it, and for all I know, I might be the only one who ever uses a given feature. *shrug*

Again, thanks for pulling off a seamless transfer. :)