UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mates of other Series

Hello, this is my first topic and one of my first posts and I've seen a lot of wave ideas for TOS. I thought we should see other series

Voyager series

Janeway and Tuvok

Chaktoay and Torres

Doctor and Seven

Variant: Chakotay variant: Sulu from "Flashback"

(I just made a lot of enemies from that variant didn't I?)

Great idea! Although I'm not a fan of Voyager or Enterprise. For TNG, I'd like to see:

Series 1: (7th season)

Picard and Q (Uniform)

Riker and Troi (Uniform)

Beverly and Wesley (Cadet)

Variant: Q in Judge's robes or Troi in purple jumpsuit

Series 2: (7th season)

Data and Geordi

Worf and Gowron

Guinan and Tasha (Yesterday's Enterprise)

Variant: Sela

Series 3: (First Contact)

Picard and Zefram Cochrane

Borg Queen and Data (with flesh parts)

Hawke and Borg

Variant: Locutus

Series 4: (Nemesis)

Riker and Troi

Shinzon and Romulan

Geordi and Beverly

Variant: Troi in wedding dress

Army builder wave: Borg

As for DS9:

Series 1: (7th season)

Sisko and Dukat

Bashir and Ezri

Damar and Garak

Variant: Jadzia (6th season)

Series 2: (7th season)

Kira and Quark

Worf and Martok

Rom and Nog

Variant: Intendant Kira

Series 3: (7th season)

O'Brien and Keiko

Odo and Founder

Weyoun and Jem Hadar

Variant: TNG O'Brien

Great idea! Although I'm not a fan of Voyager or Enterprise. For TNG, I'd like to see:

Variant: Q in Judge's robes or Troi in purple jumpsuit

Variant: Sela

Variant: Locutus

Variant: Troi in wedding dress

Army builder wave: Borg

As for DS9:

Variant: Jadzia (6th season)

Variant: Intendant Kira

Variant: TNG O'Brien

Dude! What the hell is your problem! :verymad: those are awesome variants Locutus, Q in Judge's robes, Sela! Come on we don't want another black Spiderman do we? those shoudl be included as members of the waves not hard to find overly priced variants. But besides that I like your two packs those would be some awesome waves as long as those are not the variants.

Hehe, sorry, bro. I'm new to minimates (just started with BSG), and thought those would make great variants. I didn't realize that the variants were rarer and more expensive to get. If it makes you feel better, I'll change them to: Picard in Captain's jacket, Guinan with different hat, FC Data without flesh parts, and Geordi without VISOR. Then again, I think some people will be annoyed to have these as variants too. I don't think you can really please anyone no matter what variants you do. Unless, of course, you change the variant ratio per case.

Welcome aboard, Trekker 42. :thumbsup:

Maybe I'm just being naive, but as someone who likes ALL Star Trek, I was kinda hoping that DST would forego the "one incarnation at a time" formula they're using with the 7-inch line and just put out waves of figures from any era of Trekdom. You know, one that offers something for everyone. That said, here's the kinda series I'd like to see:

- TWOK Kirk & Khan

- ENT Archer & T'Pol

- VOY Chakotay & Borg

- DS9 Worf & Jadzia Dax

And oh look; no fucking chase figures! (Yeah, DC Minimates are totally spoiling me.)

I agree with you on this one Arcdeluxe, I like the idea of getting the whole crew in one wave even though I know how long that will take; I still think it will be worth it. No hard feelings on the variants though, just wanted to warn you about the hard to find variants. You should re-do your list with some other variants. Say, Picard in his jacket and then the variant is Picard in his regular uniform.