UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG packaging

So, thanks to newaddict I got BSG wave 1 today. I have to say, these are the most beautifully packaged Minimates I've ever seen. I usually open stuff, but these are just begging to be displayed closed. I have to compliment DST for this wonderful packaging. Does any one else plan on keeping theirs closed?

Open them up TM2D, Minimates are meant to be enjoyed. It's one thing when they are rare or hard to find, but these are enjoying a great distributions in both retailer and specialty market. I think the same thing goes for the other lines, not just the BSG line. Right now my Minimates are in a stack by my diner room table, waiting to be opened up once my home improvement projects are done. I have some rare things and the only Minimate that won't be opened eventually is the Bomber Mate that TBT sent me and my GSXM set I received early in my collecting. But for me, there's no since in keeping things in a package unless you can afford to get two sets. That's just me though, take it for what it's worth.

I promptly opened them all and then threw out the packaging. I have too much Transformers packaging littering the house already, I don't need to add Minimates to the collection :tongue: (Although, I have kept the packaging for all the exclusives that I've gotten)

I did manage to get a second variant, and for now, that's in the package. I'll probably open that eventually too though.

The packaging is beautiful, but I have at least three waves to decide whether or not I'll keep a set on card :thumbsup:

Until AA puts a "Huff Me!" hole in the packaging, you have to open them to smell the plastic goodness!

:D You know I have day dreamed of walking into the AA factory and inhaling the plastic goodness.

Back to the point. I agree TM2 that the packaging is real nice and had my thoughts about opening mine, but I just had to and I'm a non opener. I agree with Donster's point. I say that if you open mostly all your mates, just keep doing it.