UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ask DCD?

TM2 Dinobot

The difference with DST & DCD is that DCD already has their own forum and answer questions there exclusively. Maybe we can sweet talk them during SDCC.

I think this is a great idea. We should get someone on this. I'm sure they wouldn't mind taking time out for Mate Die-Hards like us. We should really get this started. neo

DC's website has an "Ask DC Direct" section that gets updated every 2-4 weeks.

They seem to pick and choose the questions they feature, and don't say much in the way of answers, but it's one avenue.

Jo

My question is Will they make a lot of the main teen titans

No offense meant Wadalf, but you know this isn't a Q&A, right? You actually posted earlier, confused.

I agree that it is probably futile to hope for any sort of arrangement similar to what we have with DST. As much crap, be it intentional or otherwise, that I've tossed up about licenses running through their name, I do have a great deal of respect for those guys because they put up with our crap and go out of their way to maintain a relationship with us fans.

That's not to say that DCD could care less about the fans. I've never dealt with them personally, so I can't say one way or another for sure. But it was indicated above that they offer their own form of Q&A over on their own site. If one feels so inclined to try and feel some of their reps out at the cons to see if something could be set up, I'd say go for it. But I'd recommend against sending lists of questions to their higher ups right off the bat. And I'd definitely run your anticipated attempts past Ady and the higher ups here before you try doing anything in the name of the Multiverse.

Just my two cents.